Valued Contributor

Anyone use/try the SSC Vitamin C products?

Hi Ladies, I have mild-moderate Rosacea and finicky skin. Wondering if the SSC C products would work for skin like mine or be too harsh??? I'm currently out of what I had been using (Mad Hippie C Serum) so I'm intrigued by these products. TIASmiley Happy
Valued Contributor

Re: Anyone use/try the SSC Vitamin C products?

Bump.
Respected Contributor

I use the products and love them. I think they're great quality for the price. But, sorry, I couldn't advise with respect to rosacea. I know SSC has a great customer service and you might find the toll-free number on the HSN website somewhere.

Respected Contributor

I love the serums and have used for many years, but my skin is not sensitive. I have no irritation or burning, but it does help keep my skin looking fresh (66 years old).

Laura loves cats!
Super Contributor

Love SSC been using it for years and years. But please contact customer support, they are well versed and will be able to advise you as to best products!!!! ENJOY

Valued Contributor

For me, I found them overly marketed and under performed products that I can use my money on else where.
Valued Contributor

Thanks very much for all the replies, ladies.Smiley Happy If I do purchase I now will def call the customer service line--thank you all for that suggestion.
Super Contributor

I have normal skin, so what I say may not help....but I love the entire line, especially the wash and the serum. Very gentle.
Valued Contributor

I use many SSC products and the results are remarkable. The C-Clean cleanser is my favorite cleanser. I also do not have rosacea so I would not attempt to address that concern, but I agree about calling SSC customer service. You can also post questions on the HSN Beauty Board. Serious John answers questions about SSC on there. The products that I use almost every day are C-Clean cleanser, Glycolic Peel, Glycolic Creme, Nec-Dec, Evolve, Reverse Lift Eye, and Eyetality. The Beauty Book Vlll includes many of these products. The C line is very good and might be a good place to start- depends on your skin.
Respected Contributor

I agree with all of the others about SSC products. I love the C line but I don't have sensitive skin either so not sure about how it would work for someone with rosacea.