Super Contributor

Hi--anyone in the NJ area that has verizon know that there r 2 tv channels that carry QVC @ the same time?--the verizon channel 650 carries QVC live--channel 153 carries QVC PLUS as it is called--its already filmed tv.I guess u could call them repeats--.just happened to come across it when channel surfing..anyone know how long this is going on?--it's news 2 me!!!

Super Contributor

I'm in Florida and we have both channels too. QVC PLUS is a 3 hour delay from the original QVC shows, which is great if you missed a show you wanted to watch!

There are special series on there occasionally though, like Mally had a tutorial series on there that wasn't on the main QVC channel.

Respected Contributor
I live on Long Island, NY and have Verizon. I have both channels but when I try to view QVCHD it says I am not subscribed. I pay over $160.a month to cable and find this unbelievable. I will not pay extra for that channel. Edited to say: meant to say I don't get QVC Plus, I do get HD.
Honored Contributor

Yes, we have both. We have hundreds of channels. I'm finding new ones it seems everyday. In fact I found QVC Plus by accident couple of months ago, though it's been on the air at least since last year. We also have HD verson of QVC.

Trusted Contributor

Its been on for a few months. Same day shows, just the plus runs 3 hours behind the live one.

Super Contributor
Yes, verizon FIOS has it too, double selling.
Honored Contributor

Yes we have both, have had for a couple months, I have Verizon in PA.