Respected Contributor
Received it in the mail today. Although I have not used it (I did open it) I am surprised by how small it is. It is in no way shape or form worth $450. I'm not sure how they can claim that. Seems like false advertising. Looking forward to trying it
Contributor
I tested it and really find it so hard to use because the colors are printed on the bottom and I cannot see them. It is so hard to get the brush in the small individual pots. Has anyone ever returned a tested product to the it cosmetics company?
Honored Contributor
On 12/4/2014 Adrienne said: I tested it and really find it so hard to use because the colors are printed on the bottom and I cannot see them. It is so hard to get the brush in the small individual pots. Has anyone ever returned a tested product to the it cosmetics company?

Apparently, you can return it:

We’ll gladly accept your returns for any itcosmetics.com products upon receiving your items within 30 days of the PURCHASE date. No questions asked. Your ultimate satisfaction with IT Cosmetics is our goal!

Be sure to enclose a copy of your invoice and the reason for your return. The estimated refund time is approximately 30 business days from the receipt date of your return. We're sorry but shipping fees are not refundable

Please send all returns to the attention of:

IT Cosmetics - Returns
924 Bergen Ave
PMB 173
Jersey City, NJ 07306

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor
I am leaning towards returning it. The BBUE is not like the tube version. Everything is so small. The bronzer is too dark for me. Just not worth it. I was excited to get it but disappointed.
Super Contributor
Thanks for the reviews. I don't have mine yet. I have been so good at resisting cosmetics, I can't believe I succumbed to this deal. I hate tiny pans that are difficult to use. I will give it a fair shot. Thanks for the return info, though.
Respected Contributor

Is it the limited edition naturally pretty essentials palette?

Respected Contributor
On 12/4/2014 susan25 said:

Is it the limited edition naturally pretty essentials palette?

Yes - per my invoice. $476 value. That is humorous. I'm surprised I fell for it.
Trusted Contributor

I was tempted to get it especially with the 20% off coupon but I didn't go ahead with the order and now I'm glad that I didn't order it. I am really surprised that they said that it was worth over $400 when clearly it isn't and also I was unhappy that there was NO mention of the size on the site. This all seems sort of deceptive to me.

Valued Contributor

Glad some of the posters here researched it because didn't know it was travel size until I read their posts. I really like it but wanted something travel size & not full eyeshadows. Never ever finish an eye palette so it will be nice to actually end up finishing one. Will say in no way is worth more than $400. False advertising. Can see why people will be very disappointed in this once they see its actual size.

Contributor
Tonight I tried the dark lip stain using a lip brush. With one swipe I now am at the bottom of the pan.