Respected Contributor

Scents and Common Sense December Thread

Okay everyone, we made it through November - on to colder reality (not tomorrow though) and warmer hopes and dreams.

Come chat about whatever is keeping you happy and and beautiful inside and out this winter (almost winter) lol!

Respected Contributor

Re: Scents and Common Sense December Thread

Can you believe it is December already, I sure can't.

Desi, the LG liners all but 2 were black based like the BB ones are. While they are nice and do work I don't like black based ones, prefer the true color it says it should be and was looking forward to that. They are very slim so easy to use but other than on the lower lash line I don't do a thin skinny line on the top, prefer a more smokey look for the top, not so harsh.

The generic version of Nexus is very good for shampoo and conditioner but after using this Suave for color treated hair I really do like it, hair feels like liquid silk and so smooth and shiny.

pepesmom, that is good, even younger than you thought although 3 is still very young. My next door neighbor had a shar pei, very nice dogs and that mix sounds good, give him a pat for me.

Respected Contributor

Doglover, hard to believe it's December already is right. Today was warm but didn't feel that warm rained most of it, and is now getting colder. Still not bad considering.

Yeah, no sense keeping the liners when more are a miss than a hit.

Think Major Crimes was new but for some reason we lost a bunch of stations for an hr and I missed all but the end. Maybe it will replay another day.

Didn't get any cyber Monday stuff, but the day isn't over. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Hope everyone else stops in and says Hi!

Respected Contributor

Desi, the older detective, think he has found a GF on MC.

Same weather here but want a wintry mix for Tuesday and rain for Wednesday maybe mixing with snow?

edited to add, did you see the Mentalist, if not won't say anything but this is the last season for it if you didn't know that.

Respected Contributor

Doglover, maybe she will be a GF, or it could have been a one-shot appearance.

Did see Mentalist and yep, heard that too.

Same weather here. I do have a cold, not bad, but cough is the last thing my neck needs.

You should get DH's meds if they are still open, before weather prevents it.

Shame they couldn't cut you some slack on the tire - seems they always have to order them.

If anyone wants to put on ShopHQ at 8:00 PM tonight, Kathy Levine mentioned a surprise tonight. Maybe she will be a vendor or hosting?

Respected Contributor

Can't remember a night with less to watch on TV.

Soooo, I guess Kathy Levine will be on from time to time on ShopHQ. Pam McCoy will be back Dec. 12 with her coats. Eh.

Where are you guys?

Respected Contributor

Desi, DS went to Primo and got us hoagies for dinner before it got bad out. He got us up when he came home plus he rented Dawn of the Planet of the Apes for us to all watch while we ate our Italian hoagies. We of course were in for the whole day and night.

someone posted that shophq is going to be called Evine and wondered if that was Kathy L(Evine)? What do you think? they said they got an e mail from them saying it will be Evine and not Shophq so, what do you think?

Respected Contributor

Doglover, hope the tire came in.

That was incredibly sweet of your DS to bring dinner and a movie! You did good raising him.

Weather wasn't too cold today but rained the whole time, so didn't get my walk. Guess I can skip a day, maybe better for my cold- that's my excuse anyway.

There are many articles about ShopHQ but I didn't see any that mentioned the derivation of the new name. If you find out if the similarity to Kathy's name is a co-incidence, please share!

Watching ABC - it's new, yay!

Respected Contributor

Desi, I really don't know but someone here posted it saying she was wondering and was rumored but you know how rumors go, not all are true and so many exaggerated.

colder today than they wanted and now could have icy conditions Friday so have to wait and see.

so many of the shows are ending in December so wonder what is going to take their places. White Collar is ending and forget what all others were mentioned in the TV guide.

Respected Contributor

Doglover, glad the tire is all set.

Seems obvious that they took her last name and dropped the L but who knows. Maybe that channel will be better, can't get a whole lot worse.

You are lucky, but so is DS to have you guys.

Sunny out now, guess I have no excuse to not walk.

There will be some new shows but they aren't on yet.

Where are the rest of you these days? It isn't just for Doglover and myself. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}