Super Contributor

Skinn Sonic Infuser - yeah or nay?

I'm looking at a few kits and would like advice/opinions on this beauty tool. Does it work or not really anything special? Happy Black Friday Cheers!
Trusted Contributor

Re: Skinn Sonic Infuser - yeah or nay?

Big NAY! Would have sent it to you had i not already thrown it out. Makes zero difference after using it for 2 Months. Dont waste your money.
Super Contributor

On 11/28/2014 jtdmum said: Big NAY! Would have sent it to you had i not already thrown it out. Makes zero difference after using it for 2 Months. Dont waste your money.
Ooh, now there's an opinion. :-)) Thank you for your reply.
Respected Contributor

Speaking from my own experience, it seems like a tinker toy. It was broken after 30 days and hadn't been used more than 4 or 5x.

Someone here posted they tried the dye on the onion test. It didn't penetrate the onion like Dimitri demonstrates.

For me that would be a resounding NO.

Regular Contributor

Hey! Maybe it's just me, but it's a big YEAH! It has already made a big difference in my skin. I didn't think to do the onion test...might just do that...but I know it's worked on my skin.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Respected Contributor

On 11/28/2014 chucky said:

Hey! Maybe it's just me, but it's a big YEAH! It has already made a big difference in my skin. I didn't think to do the onion test...might just do that...but I know it's worked on my skin.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Hi chucky- I don't think you're alone. It gets several good reviews. I'm glad it works well for you.Smile

Was just passing on my experience. I would love to have someone else try the onion test to see if the post was a farce or not. I'd try it, but mine has long been trashed.

Like anything, your mileage may vary.

Super Contributor

I have one. It came in a kit. I was excited to give it a try, but honestly, it turned out to be an extra step in my routine that I got tired of doing. :-(
Respected Contributor

I have and use mine most evenings, I do it with the little blue bottle of peel and the skinny blue tube of deep wrinkle serum/cream. I have a 1 (11) on the right side and was starting one on the left side but that one is gone. The 1 is showing promise but I dont know if it is from the infuser or just DJs products in general that have helped that area.

I will keep using it till it dies but probably wont buy it again unless that area starts actin up again. Smile

Super Contributor

Love that little thing! I have seen a lessening of my deep wrinkles (nasolabial folds and lip lines) It does work for some of us. Give it a try now, while you have the extended return policy.

Honored Contributor

On 11/28/2014 KweenB said: I have one. It came in a kit. I was excited to give it a try, but honestly, it turned out to be an extra step in my routine that I got tired of doing. :-(
I am interested in this device, but I wonder if I would use it regularly or would it be added to the drawer of seldom used gadgets. The 15 off coupon makes it a more tempting buy...waiting for the s&h to drop to 2.99. How awesome that the coupon can be used with multiple purchases. Is there a limit of a certain number of purchases?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri