Trusted Contributor

ShopHQ has some great Shopbusters - a few Skinn kits for you Dimitri lovers plus Santa 15code works on everything in your cart and free shipping with Shophq credit card , oh and a lot is on 6 value pays….{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Valued Contributor

In case you did not know you can use the 15% off more than once...I have used it several times now..I like ShopHQ they have some really quality stuff for great prices then to get 15% off is even better!

Respected Contributor
Midnight, we can use it more than once? Awesome! Bought some gems en vogue earrings.Smiley Happy. I may go back for more! Wish Q had a great sale like this. No wonder ShopHQ is doing better financially!
Trusted Contributor
On 11/28/2014 MidNight said:

In case you did not know you can use the 15% off more than once...I have used it several times now..I like ShopHQ they have some really quality stuff for great prices then to get 15% off is even better!

Thats good to know.. I ended up buying a few Passages of Israel pieces for gifts, and 2 of Skinn door busters.. I wish I would have known about that, I was afraid if I didn't do it all in one order I would not get the 15%- and 2 items I had ended selling out while in my cart

Honored Contributor

I love Shophq's TSV. I am thinking about getting the cross for my mom-its beautiful!

Valued Contributor

Ck these earrings out at 11 and change for real gemstones!It comes to that after the 15% and then you get addional 4$ off each pair after the first!...I got all colors except the white topaz.The reviews are great on them to.Got most of my gifts from them this yr because they have such awesome prices and f/s to boot! no http://www.shophq.com/offer/?cm_re=OrderHistory-_-Offer-_-N&offercode=134-264&track=-80400

Or item no...134264

Respected Contributor
On 11/28/2014 JMFINLEY001 said:

I love Shophq's TSV. I am thinking about getting the cross for my mom-its beautiful!

I bought the cross for me. I have a locket from this brand that I wear all of the time and get compliments on it. ShopHQ got my business this weekend.