Super Contributor

TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 11/28?

Happy Friday Beauties,

I hope you all enjoyed a wonderful Thanksgiving and are not doing too much damage this Black Friday. {#emotions_dlg.devil2} Thoughts and prayers to our friends traveling and those with out power. May they stay safe and warm. I did not use anything up this week. What did you use up?

Respected Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 11/28?

Maybelline undereye concealer pen(replaced), Burts Bees cuticle creme(replaced), proactive blue cleanser(replaced), OPI Dulce de Leche(replaced),
Super Contributor

This week I used up-

Laura Mercier Almond Coconut hand creme-very nice, now working on Fresh Cream

TOVA Crystal Bath Sea Salts- love this, it was original Tova signature, one more in the stash

Super Contributor

Good Morning! Hoping that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! This week I used up:

Soft Soap Pomegranate and Mango Hand Wash - used in kitchen. Liked the scent fine. Replaced with Soft Soap Antibacterial Soap.

Top Care Conton Circles - These are very nice. Have a "scrubby" side and a soft one. Use with my toner. Replaced with same.

Philosophy Fresh Cream Body Lotion - I am liking this fragrance during the cold winter we have been experiencing so far. Replaced with Fresh Cream Whipped Body Cream that was recently on air.

That's all for me. Praying that everyone has safe travels. And, of course, GO BUCKS!!!

Super Contributor

Only 2 this week and standbys were waiting in the wings:

Acure Moroccan Argan shampoo

Devita Skin Brightening serum

Have a safe, warm to those who are cold and happy holiday weekend!

Valued Contributor

Just a few things this week:

CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser, replaced with same. I use the foaming cleanser at night to remove my makeup and this one in the morning. I love the CeraVe cleansers!

Nexus lightweight moisture shampoo. I have a new one ready to go.

My mixture of BE Mineral Veil and Tarte Smooth Operator loose finishing powders. Replaced with Dermablend mineral finishing powder which I really like. It doesn't look too white on me.

That's it for me. Happy Thanksgiving and Black Friday to all!

Contributor

Happy Black Friday! I used up a Mitchum deodorant and a Tom's of Maine toothpaste - replaced both with the same.
Contributor

I was able to use up a few things this week. Trying to resist the temptation of Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals. I used the following:

Natural Ice Lip Balm, .16 oz. My HG lip balm. Has SPF 30 which I like having even in Winter.

BBW Mountain Air Foaming Hand Soap, 8.75 oz. This was a scent from last year. I don't think that they came back with it this year. It smelled so good.

BBW Pumpkin Cupcake Deep Cleansing Hand Soap, 8 oz. Nice fall scent. I generally purchase this one every year.

BBW Zombie Squad Marshmallow Hand Sanitizer, 1 oz. I really liked this scent. It was very light so I was able to use it at work without giving my co-workers a headache.

The Body Shop Honeymania Body Butter, 1.69 oz. AMAZING! I love anything with a honey scent. This isn't a pure honey scent, but it smells so good. I will have to buy more when I get through some of my other body butters. Very moisturizing for my dry skin this time of year.

Respected Contributor

Not a thing this week. Happy Thanksgiving to all.
If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Trusted Contributor

I finished a mini BareMinerals lipgloss in Plumtini. Liked this one but replaced with a mini Laura Mercier lip glacé. Also am tossing a Smashbox powder brush that is over ten years old. It's starting to shed. Replacing with a Real Techniques brush. I have several things with pan showing but I have come to realize that pan showing means there is at least half left. So it may be a while before I can post on this thread again.