Trusted Contributor

Sephora's website already crashed and the sale hasn't even started yet

I wanted to pick up a couple of things from Sephora's 10 dollar Black Friday sale online and the website has already crashed even before the midnight "opening." Anyone else able to get in?

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Frequent Contributor

Re: Sephora's website already crashed and the sale hasn't even started yet

I was able to. It took a few minutes to get in but I was finally able to get in and place my order
Honored Contributor

Yes it has started. I just placed my order. I picked up 2 Nest, 2 Josie Maran, 1 Tocca & 1 Origins, plus 3 samples, plus I used PARTYPACK & got a small bags with I think 12 samples. Keep trying. Good Luck.

Trusted Contributor

I finally got in and placed an order for 1 bottle of Purity and 2 Tarte makeup kits...one for me and one for my sister. It's a cute little kit, hopefully we'll both love it. I also used a code for a free sample set, I think my code was seasonset.

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Honored Contributor

On 11/27/2014 Stargazer77 said:

I finally got in and placed an order for 1 bottle of Purity and 2 Tarte makeup kits...one for me and one for my sister. It's a cute little kit, hopefully we'll both love it. I also used a code for a free sample set, I think my code was seasonset.

I tried to use seasonset & it would not add to my cart so I thought it was sold out. Glad you got through to place your order. I have been wanting to try the Nest fragrances so I'm glad they had a $10 kit.

Respected Contributor

I got the Nest rollerball set also and finally saw a 500 point perk of interest--a Josie Maran kit where I like three of the products, and will give the fourth a second chance.

Super Contributor

I had no problem right when sale started. Had basket ready & added $10 items (more than I planned ;-) ) Easy gift shopping--Happy gal here. ~smiles, SnowKita
Contributor

Belk has 16.9oz bottles of Philosophy body wash for $10 FREE SHIPPING!. I saw it posted here the other day and just ordered some tonight. All their beauty ships free.

Esteemed Contributor

They must have brought in plenty because everything in the $10 section is still available including Purity.

Last year they had better things such as Bliss body washes which went fast. This year's offerings are pretty uninspiring, in my opinion.

Which is not to say that I didn't fill a cart.{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Valued Contributor

I got in at 10 pm last night PT. Got the Clean rollerball set and two Makeup Forever lip glosses. Also got a partypack sample set.