Valued Contributor

O/T: Anyone buy their holiday wrapping paper online???

Hi Ladies, I prefer to get the bulk of my shopping done online. However, I still trudge to the stores to buy some new paper each year. Anyone purchase theirs online? Any good resources? TIA & Happy Thanksgiving! Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor

Re: O/T: Anyone buy their holiday wrapping paper online???

I buy mine at Dollar Tree.

Valued Contributor

Thanks, Maestra.Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

I bought mine yesterday at Publix - it was on BOGO and was pretty nice plus inexpensive. I still have to get ribbon.

Valued Contributor

Hi housewife-I know there are some good deals out there right now--in stores. I may have to abandon my plan to not leave the house!Smiley Happy
Trusted Contributor

I have purchased gift wrap from Current (rolls, not the folded flat). I have always found it to be good quality, thick, and I can always find a design that I like. Not sure you would consider it a bargain, but I buy mine when they have their clearance after Christmas.

“I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things.” St.Teresa of Calcutta
Super Contributor

I have so much wrapping paper stocked up that I haven't had to buy any in at least 5 years. I think that this year I may finally use up my stock!

I've bought wrapping paper in the past from Current and the previous post is correct - their paper is very good quality.

Valued Contributor

Thanks, wismiss & Shar. I'll check Current.
Honored Contributor

The Container Store has terrific wrapping paper and they sell it online in addition to their stores.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

I totally with Current, because the paper seems to be heavier and more durable. All my cards come from there, and I too place my order right after Christmas when things are on sale. I have been ordering from this company for a very long time, and never been disappointed with their products.