Trusted Contributor

Connie Stevens Forever Spring--not feeling the love

Received a post card from the line, and their holiday specials aren't so special. You have to spend $150 to get free shipping, and you only get 15% off if you spend $350! To top it off, they've dumped their hair conditioner, and it was amazing. I couldn't come up with an order for the lesser amount let alone $350. So not feelin' the love.
Read it! New England Journal of Medicine—May 21, 2020
Universal Masking in Hospitals in the Covid-19 Era

“We know that wearing a mask outside health care facilities offers little, if any, protection from infection.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Connie Stevens Forever Spring--not feeling the love

I used to purchase her line when she was on HSN; however, have not ever visited her site. It surprises me that she's not offering a better incentive because when she was on HSN all of her items were special and a good deal.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

I never felt any love for her products, full of mineral oil, animal by products, wonder if she has updated any of her ingredients.

Valued Contributor

I had a very nasty experience with their customer service. I believe she should monitor who's representing her line. I will never use anything in her line. I loved her time machine. Her original one was great, second one piece of junk. Trash worthy.
Trusted Contributor

On 11/27/2014 Shelbelle said:

I never felt any love for her products, full of mineral oil, animal by products, wonder if she has updated any of her ingredients.

Mineral oil is one of the best skincare ingredients around so I love seeing that on the label, but HSN dumped the line because she refused to change her formulas. They wanted to go for the bells and whistles, in the way peptides are huge now, but she dug in her heels. She has a great opportunity to recreate the products and leave a company behind for her daughters to run, but it looks the way it did 25 years ago.
Read it! New England Journal of Medicine—May 21, 2020
Universal Masking in Hospitals in the Covid-19 Era

“We know that wearing a mask outside health care facilities offers little, if any, protection from infection.
Honored Contributor

Exactly how old is she now days? Maybe if she were more visible . . . I guess she needs some shameless self promotion like Suzanne.

Honored Contributor

I think Connie is 75.

Regular Contributor

I did like the hair products but that was about it.