Frequent Contributor

Caution using Josie's Shower Butter

I received the TSV containing Josie's shower butter. Love the products - that's not the problem. I used the shower butter for the first time this morning. When I squeezed the tube, the opposite end of the tube (the crimped end) burst open and I ended up losing about 1/3 of the tube of butter in the bottom of the shower. I don't know if anyone else has experienced the same, but be careful squeezing that tube so you don't have a similar experience.

Respected Contributor

Re: Caution using Josie's Shower Butter

I removed the seal and had no trouble. Sounds like you got a defective tube. I'd call her CS and see if they can send you a new one. Hate when things like that happen.

Respected Contributor

On 11/27/2014 brandiwine said:

I removed the seal and had no trouble. Sounds like you got a defective tube. I'd call her CS and see if they can send you a new one. Hate when things like that happen.

I agree that it sounds like you got a defective product. I would definitely ask them for a new one.

Honored Contributor

They will want you to send the entire kit back. That will work if they have more kits. They don't keep open stock on these kit items. Its up to you if its worth the work.

Honored Contributor

Dee, you beat me to it--the exact same thing happened to me!

Frequent Contributor

On 11/27/2014 depglass said:

They will want you to send the entire kit back. That will work if they have more kits. They don't keep open stock on these kit items. Its up to you if its worth the work.

That's what I'm thinking, depglass.

Occasional Contributor

That happened to me too! I was so disappointed. I like the body wash and don't want to sent the whole kit back.
Frequent Contributor

I guess mine wasn't an isolated incident. Sorry to hear others are having the same problem. Sure made me sad to lose a large portion of that shower butter.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the heads up Dee in OK. It hasn't happened to mine yet. I think I will put a zip lock around the tube in case the bottom blows out.

Sorry to hear about this happening to all of you.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Respected Contributor

On 11/27/2014 Dee in OK said:
On 11/27/2014 depglass said:

That's what I'm thinking, depglass.

I would contact both QVC & Josie's customer service.....I have always had great response from Josie's site and I bet they would have the single butter tubes their...Good luck