Trusted Contributor

so what will qvc do for black friday & cyber monday.. i wanna order more things, but i'm waiting to see if there's free shipping etc..

Respected Contributor

I don't think anyone really knows about this but it is definitely possible that free shipping could be offered. I don't remember if anything was offered last year but I remember reading a thread about possibly just more easy pays offered. Depending on what you are interested in buying you may find better deals on the vendor's own site or other sites that are having black friday deals.

Honored Contributor

I wouldn't expect too much.

Respected Contributor

They never do anything for either. Don't waste your time.

Respected Contributor
On 11/26/2014 LisaB said:

They never do anything for either. Don't waste your time.

Thanks for the update. That is what I also read on another thread about this topic.

Trusted Contributor

well u'd think free s & h would be offered, it wont kill them lol still have a few more things on my list from here but i'm gonna wait and see.......... patiently {#emotions_dlg.bored}

Respected Contributor

The Thanksgiving newspaper will also have a lot of coupons and deals that you can find on Black Friday for anyone that is going shopping on Friday and not just shopping online. I plan on doing some shopping on Friday since I don't have to work.

Respected Contributor

Don't hold you breath waiting. The Q doesn't do much considering all the competition out there. I did most of my shopping on-line last year on other sites that had real sales with free s/h. That's what I plan on doing this year also.