Respected Contributor

This is one of the most beautiful fragrances! It dries down to a very soft vanilla. I used to wear BBW's Warm Vanilla Sugar until they changed the formula and have been on the search for something similar that would work with my body chemistry.

This FAR surpasses any fragrance that contains a soft vanilla note IMO. It has staying power. I couldn't wait until today to spritz a little, so last night when I received the package via UPS, I just had to try it.

Was still on this morning. Not overwhelming or cloying. I have to be careful with fragrances because I get raging headaches with most. I've been wearing PG for years just for that reason.

HSN sells it. I got the 4-pc set for a steal. LOVE IT! {#emotions_dlg.wub}

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Esteemed Contributor

Re: 21 Bonaparte Parfum - RAVE!

I had looked at this and another poster mentioned she had smelled it and liked it.

I may have to consider it again, but, like you, I'm very sensitive to scents (years of migraines which finally stopped when I turned 50!).

Love vanilla, though, so....

Glad it worked out for you.

Enjoy your lovely fragrance!

Honored Contributor

Re: 21 Bonaparte Parfum - RAVE!

I purchased this scent after trying it on in Perfumania, it smells wonderful. I love the vanilla notes in it and its not too sweet cloying vanilla either, just a nice warm vanilla. It does last too but it dries down so softly, not overpowering or super strong. I would definitely repurchase this and I may purchase the lotion on HSN....