Super Contributor

A couple of days ago my T3 Featherweight hairdryer cut off and wouldn't cut back on. I've had it for a long time. I'm using a cheapo back up hairdryer and I hate it. It is heavy, loud and feels like it's going to blow the hair off my head. I really need recommendations from you beauties. I loved my T3 so much that I haven't paid attention to any of the new dryers that are out. I want something light and not noisy. I have long, fine hair but a lot of it so something that doesn't cause frizz is a plus. TIA for your suggestions:-)

Respected Contributor

They are having a tsv on the drybar hair dryer soon. Unfortunately, I don't know the exact date but may decide to order this hairdryer when it is offered as a tsv. Hopefully, someone will post the date for this so you can decide if you want to wait to purchase it. I am sure that others will also have some other suggestions. I have seen some of the more expensive hairdryers at tj maxx and marshall's on occasion.

Esteemed Contributor

I am not familiar with this Dryer but thought that I would list it anyway. QVC, has a December TSV coming up on the 9th that will be offering a Dryer called the DryBar. You might want to look at it really quick and see if it meets your needs. HTH

Apple

Two

six

zero

eight

eight

one

Respected Contributor
On 11/26/2014 icezeus said:

I am not familiar with this Dryer but thought that I would list it anyway. QVC, has a December TSV coming up on the 9th that will be offering a Dryer called the DryBar. You might want to look at it really quick and see if it meets your needs. HTH

Apple

Two

six

zero

eight

eight

one

thanks for posting this. I wasn't sure of the date of this tsv but was also interested since I may want to order this.

Very good reviews on this hair dryer.

Honored Contributor

I just purchased a BaByliss on ebay. Ultra lightweight, 6 settings, cold shot, won't frizz hair or damage it, etc. It's the Babyliss Pro TT 5000. I had a T3 and you don't need to spend that much. I would never spend that much again on a hair dryer. I also own the Babyliss travel dryer which is amazing.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I just purchased a BaByliss on ebay. Ultra lightweight, 6 settings, cold shot, won't frizz hair or damage it, etc. It's the Babyliss Pro TT 5000. I had a T3 and you don't need to spend that much. I would never spend that much again on a hair dryer. I also own the Babyliss travel dryer which is amazing.

kindness is strength
Super Contributor
On 11/26/2014 icezeus said:

Apple

Two

six

zero

eight

eight

one

Thank you!!! I'm going to check reviews on this brand but it sounds like what I'm looking for.

Does anyone use a DryBar?

Super Contributor
On 11/26/2014 KatCat1 said:

KatCat that looks like a great dryer and the price is good but I saw in the reviews on Amazon where someone listed that some of the Babyliss dryers have been recalled. I think I googled Babyliss TT recall and found the article listing the models that have been recalled.

Honored Contributor

MY T3 bit the dust a while ago, replaced it with a cheap ConAir, which works fine

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Super Contributor

just purchased one from ebay ..