Trusted Contributor

Kinda disappointed that Dr D hasn't offered any BF deals. She seems to be the only one that hasn't. I've received email alerts for 20% at PTR, Lancome, Skinstore, Sephora, Clarins, etc. Have used her products for years and have a repurchase order waiting for a sale. She usually offers great deals 3-4 times a year but apparently not now. Is it my imagination and we are just not seeing as much of her. Almost seems like her business is fading out.

Respected Contributor

Re: Dr Denese and Black Friday

I hope not because I like a lot of her stuff but I have not seen much of her lately.
Honored Contributor

I used to get emails from her all the time featuring deals. It seems like since she turned her operation over to Guthy-Renker, I haven't received a single email or offer.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

I think last year maybe in Dec or beg of Jan she had an amazing sale on her website.

Lots 30 to 50% off.

Trusted Contributor

On 11/26/2014 stevieb said:

I used to get emails from her all the time featuring deals. It seems like since she turned her operation over to Guthy-Renker, I haven't received a single email or offer.

I did not know she sold out.. when did this happen?

Valued Contributor

We are seeing less and less of her on the Q. Wonder what is going on? I have also stopped receiving emails and special offers from her. I was receiving them frequently. There must be a problem....

Trusted Contributor

I too was disappointed about the lack of a Thanksgiving day sale. Perhaps an e-mail to her website?

Do the math.
Super Contributor

I am so very disappointed that she isn't having a sale. I'll definitely be letting her know.

Contributor

On 11/26/2014 stevieb said:

Why do people speak assumptions like they are fact? She didn't turn over her business to anyone. She just did an infomercial deal with Guthy Renker. Her entire website is still there and I've seen her on the Q no less than usual. She just had a 20% off sale less than two months ago that ran for awhile. And on her Facebook they are doing a share and a chance to win $1,000 worth of products for you and $500 worth of products for a friend. Also on Facebook they hinted already at a TSV for February. Agree I would love a sale. Sales are great. I am on her mail list and I do believe they do them often during the year though.
Honored Contributor

I got her eye cream and skin crème. Yuck, greasy, lays on the skin. Runs in my eyes. Not buying any more of her products.