Frequent Contributor
I thought I might try this line and specifically, the shampoo. Does anyone have favorites? I like hair products that leave a lot of good long lasting fragrance in my hair. I'm open to other products you like. Thanks!
Super Contributor

Love the pure abundance, especially the scent!

New Contributor

I have used Aveda over the years and their shampoos are excellent quality - I have used Color-conserve, as well as Shampure, both smell wonderful but not overpowering. AND

I will say also that having been a loyal Aveda customer and still enjoy their soaps/scrubs - I have found superior use with WEN - I was surprised to find!

So I use WEN and when I run out, use Aveda.

Esteemed Contributor

My hairdresser of many years operates an Aveda salon. By contractual agreement with Aveda she and her staff are only supposed to use Aveda products on clients. The Brilliant line works best on my natural dry tight kinky curls. If my hair is going through a stressful period she uses a cocktail of Damage Remedy combined with Dry Remedy.

Regular Contributor

I recently changed to an Aveda salon, Love the hair dresser and the Aveda products. The perm is excellent and the shampoo and conditioner leave my hair shiney and soft.. Love it.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the reminder about Aveda. I used to use their shampoo, conditioner and loved them. But when I moved, I had to change hair dresser and stopped using them. They do have superior products - think I will try them again. They have a store in a mall that I sometimes go to.

Super Contributor

I have very fine thinning hair and I love Aveda Color Conserve shampoo. I don't need a conditioner after using it and my hair is full of volume but very shiny. Love the fragrance and the fact it helps preserve my highlights.

Contributor

Carol's Daughter Monoi is very nice shampoo and it smells so good and the smell lasts a long time. I love it. Even thought the smell lasts and is noticeable it is lovely and very pleasant. It is a sulfate free shampoo.

Honored Contributor

I use the Blue Malva (for gray & blond hair) shampoo and the Rosemary Mint. Love both. I also use the Mosscara (Aveda's mascara) as it conditions the lashes too. Aveda has many fine products. Most of them smell wonderful.

kindness is strength