Valued Contributor

Fullips Lip Plumping Enhancer....has anyone used???

I did a search on here and couldn't find any threads. I don't know how to post a link on Nook I'm using at moment, but if you aren't familiar with this, check it out on YouTube and the reviews are super on Amazon. I just wondered if any of you have given this a try and what you think about it? I'm usually way behind what's going on and apologize if this has been talked to death, but like I mentioned, I did a search and nothing appeared.
Super Contributor

Re: Fullips Lip Plumping Enhancer....has anyone used???

Never heard of this but I'll be watching now. Thanks!

Trusted Contributor

Hi, I have one of these but it is called something else. I don't remember the name, but anyway it does help to plump the upper lip. It doesn't last all day, but I do see plumping.

Valued Contributor

Thanks dionlion and snowball. I'm surprised that more Q beauty posters haven't tried it.

snowball, what size did you use?

Trusted Contributor

Like I said before, I don't have this brand but I have another one. I have round ones, a bigger one and a smaller. I use both and alternate and hold it on my lips with suction for around 3 minutes or more. The one I have is called Liptifuls.

Valued Contributor

Thanks again, snowball. Do you use it often? Does it make that area very red? Any down side to it? Do you think it could it cause above lip vertical wrinkles? I think I want to try it.
Trusted Contributor

I use mine every morning and it doesn't make my lip area/skin red. I really don't see a downside to it, but I imagine if you use the bigger one it may make the area red and leave marks for awhile. I have this other contraption that is much bigger and it leaves marks on the sides of my mouth. I hated that. As for wrinkles, I really don't know if it causes any as I am not seeing any on myself.

Super Contributor

Hi - I watch beauty bloggers on youtube. Check out the link below regarding the fulllips:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-BrBBxfnA8&list=UUIb3Rie5e0ZzqW2ug5BJKng

Valued Contributor

Will be ordering....think it might be fun to play with... Thx to all who ""talked"" to me about this.