Trusted Contributor

Clarisonic Mia 2 TSV Cancelled this morning?

I ordered the lavender one when it was the tsv. Sent my check. When it arrived it went to backorder the next day. Now this morning , as I was checking my account, I noticed it had been cancelled. Why can they not deliver a product that was purchased (and not on waitlist)? This happened to me on the Royal Palace tsv recently. It has also happened for ADs for Bobbi Brown, Tarte, and several others over the years. Should they not have offered me the tsv price on another color. I did not even receive an email on the cancellation. Advice. Don't know why this has me so upset. Now the price is at least $13 more.

Super Contributor

Re: Clarisonic Mia 2 TSV Cancelled this morning?

I've read several posts where the AD on one item or another has been cancelled. They really SHOULD notify you -- that would irritate me, too!

EDA: Do they have a window of when the check needs to arrive before canceling the order? Were your checks returned to you at least, or did they clear your bank? Still, you deserve a notification, IMO.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you, MarenSeattle

Payment was charged through to my bank days ago. Everything was timely. Just don't know why- they must oversell like airlines overbook? But if someone orders a product and it is available at that time and not on waitlist, the product should be received.

On the Royal Palace rugs, I ordered 3, received 2 and they cancelled the 3rd-so the way Q does things is not consistent.

Trusted Contributor

I ordered a Royal Palace rug early last week on a credit card, and, as of yesterday, it was still "in process." I called CS and was told I should have it on December 1, but the agent wasn't sure it would actually ship out. I cancelled the order online, but received a notice that it might not be "cancellable" since it is "in process." It was a 7' x 9' rug, not on clearance, and nobody really knows the status of the purchase. Thank Heavens I am not buying Christmas presents this time of year from the Q.

Honored Contributor

I assume you would have called Customer Service? What did they say? If you paid by check and your bank was charged...then the order was cancelled...what is the status of your payment? Exactly where is your money right now?

If the item is still available...even in other colors if yours is now sold out...they will surely just adjust the price for you back to the TSV price. That should have been an easy adjustment for C/S. They can always change the price or shipping of an item.

Trusted Contributor

An update on my previous RP rug post: received word this morning that the rug status changed to "backorder." I cancelled the order after that, and the cancellation went through.

Esteemed Contributor

My understanding is that they do not hold things for a check order. Cc come first. So if it sells out before your check is cleared you won't get your item. But they do owe you a.refund if they cashed it.
Honored Contributor

It's like the old Seinfeld episode about reserving rental cars, increasingly it seems they know how to TAKE the order, they just don't seem able to FULFILL the order...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

Have you called customer service. I just saw this on last night on "Lindquists" favorite things. Even if your color has been sold out, they should offer you one of the other choices available.

Honored Contributor

No idea why anything regarding the Mia but I do know why I haven't paid by check for over a decade now.

I do love my old Mia even though I hate its color. Just not buying a better color until this one dies.