Super Contributor

Bobbi Brown foundation shade question

I absolutely LOVE the BB foundation stick! Is there a shade that is in between the shade of Porcelain and Sand?

Frequent Contributor

Re: Bobbi Brown foundation shade question

In Retail stores yes but not on QVC. I'm kind of in the same category as you. Im not porcelain but sand is slightly warm for me. I can get away with it though and it does work well if I blend it good. I think sephora has a few shades in between porcelain and sand. I would check that out online. You will probably have more luck finding all the shades at retail though in bloomingdales/Nordstroms.

Regular Contributor

I have Cool Sand, which is in between those shades. I recommend ordering from her website. They have 24 shades, free shipping and free returns.
Valued Contributor

Hi poppet -I used to wear this product and I really liked it. However, I would highly suggest getting a good color match with a SA. I find that b/c BB has so many choices (which is a good thing!) it is easy to get the wrong color--either through the BB website or another retailer on line.

Respected Contributor

Warm Ivory is the next color up from Porcelain. I teeter between Warm Ivory and Porcelain depending on the product.

Respected Contributor

PS....you really should go to a counter....the online advisors are useless in my opinion.

Super Contributor

Warm Ivory is what you are looking for. It's more yellow-toned than Porcelain, but lighter than Sand. I wear Warm Ivory most of the time, but occasionally use Sand in the summer.

Respected Contributor

If you do not have a BB counter near you, BB online is the way to go. The Beauty Advisors are GREAT and they have the best sales and freebies.