Respected Contributor

Looking For A Makeup Travel Kit Any Suggestions?

I don't like traveling with a ton of makeup so I am looking for a palette with eyeshadows, a blush a brush for eyeshadows and mascara. I have looked and really can't find anything maybe you gals have one that you love to travel with. Thanks

Frequent Contributor

Re: Looking For A Makeup Travel Kit Any Suggestions?

I love bare minerals palette

A254391 The Magic act

It is a bend of 6 eye shadows in neutrals with a 50/50 shimmer to matte ratio that also contains a luminizer 3 blushes a golden peachy pink one a plum one and a tan colored one I use for contouring(I am fair). It is a beautiful palette. It is slender like a pen box and is easy to carry around
They introduced a new one yesterday with more just one set of color with a blush 4 eye colors and a mineral veil but it also includes a gloss and a small brush. I do not own it YET

Frequent Contributor

But with you looking for a brush and mascara this one is also there

A252023

bareMinerals Playing Favorites 6-pc Face, Eye & Lip Collection

I do not own it so I can not commit on it..

have a wonderful holiday.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Esteemed Contributor

Check out Samantha Brown on HSN. I have many of per items and have gifted them with great success.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Respected Contributor

These from Laura Geller might work - just have to add mascara and liner.

Laura Geller Baked Gelato 5-piece Baked Italian Treats

Or this oneLaura Geller Baked Confections 6-Piece Color Collection

I have several from Bobbi Brown, Lancome and Clinique but couldn't find any online that include everything.

The Bare Minerals Glitz and Glam set looks perfect - I'm going to order it myself.

I have the second BM set - it's really nice too.

Honored Contributor

Take a look at Laura Mercier, Bobbi Brown and Trish McEvoy for starters. They all offer very nice products.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Take a look at Laura Mercier, Bobbi Brown and Trish McEvoy for starters. They all offer very nice products.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Thanks so much everyone I will check these out! I did see the one on yesterday bare minerals but they never said if the eyeshadows and blush were shimmer or not . It is really pretty though.

Valued Contributor

I have a few organizers that I really love for travel. One is an older Bare Minerals case, with a zippered clear pocket and a separate area for brushes. It's a bit on the smaller side, so it would only be great for a short time away. I think they have done some great MU bags. I'll have to look to see what's in stock now and if anything compares to what I have.

I would also check amazon. I am learning on another thread that there are loads of options for organizational stuff.

Valued Contributor

Tarte Rainforest After Dark. It's one of their round palettes. It has shadows, bronzer, highlight and a blush. And I've used the bronzer, blush and highlight as eyeshadow. There are 2 dark shades that can be used as liner. It can do a very natural look, all matte look or a very glamorous look with some gorgeous shimmer gold shadow in it. It's on ULTA right now and they are giving away a free small mascara with it.