Frequent Contributor

Biore' did its job....too well. Need suggestions please.

I decided to try Biore' strips on my nose. Well, it worked, sure enough. And now I see large pores on my nose :-( I'd rather have a clean face, with all that junk out of my pores, but is there anything I can use that REALLY works to fill pores? Thanks!!
Respected Contributor

Re: Biore' did its job....too well. Need suggestions please.

Is this result very recent? The pores may shrink themselves. I'd probably follow up with some BHA or witch hazel and give it a few days.
Regular Contributor

Smashbox Pore-Minimizing Foundation Primer, but it can be used alone to fill in pores and it does a great job of that!

Smashbox Photo Finish Pore-Minimizing Foundation Primer

Don't make someone a priority when all you are to them is an option.
Frequent Contributor

On 11/25/2014 BellaCarro said: Is this result very recent? The pores may shrink themselves. I'd probably follow up with some BHA or witch hazel and give it a few days.

It was about three weeks ago. When I did it, a little part of the skin on my nose tore off too. It hurt! That has finally healed, and the pores are smaller now than they were. I guess they are just clean now! I have witch hazel. I used to use that a good bit. I'll start using that again and see if it helps. Thanks!

Frequent Contributor

On 11/25/2014 Nascardiva said:

Smashbox Pore-Minimizing Foundation Primer, but it can be used alone to fill in pores and it does a great job of that!

Smashbox Photo Finish Pore-Minimizing Foundation Primer

I tried a primer this morning. It was a sample from Becca. It worked okay. I may go to Ulta today to get some. Thank you!