Frequent Contributor

Maybe the eyeshadow is too sparkly... maybe the lip and blush are too cool toned... maybe I don't need any more BE, but the the Illuminator in Luminous Gold is calling my name! Help!

Valued Contributor

Re: Talk me out of the BE TSV!

KarenBlixen

Think of the high shipping charge. The whole kit will turn out to be over $60.00! Maybe they'll have the illuminator on sale on it's own later on.

Does this help? I didn't think so ..............{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

I want it too, but I'm staying strong.

Valued Contributor

I'll talk you out of it if you talk me out of it.

I realized yesterday that I want the kit for the illuminator so I hope they sell it as an individual item at some point soon.

Respected Contributor

I'll give it a shot, but keep in mind it's beautiful! Okay, loose shadows and blush are messy to carry around. There is no foundation in the kit. The blush and shadows look very cool but the lipstick looks warm. Maybe the highlighter is greasy or will cause breakouts or move around - how'm I doing, lol?

Frequent Contributor

Thanks DJP, jazzbabe, and Desi for making me have a good chuckle (LOL). It's just sitting in my cart and the shipping charge does tick me off, but the LUMINOUS GOLD-- can I wait? Makeup is such a treat for me (and I don't have alot). I can rationalize myself into it that's why I came here for help!

Valued Contributor

Nope....

No thought is worth thinking.....
Respected Contributor

I just went into my bathroom and looked at all of the extra makeup that I have and played with BE shadows from allllll the many TSV's of yesteryear that I still have hanging around and totally talked myself out of it!!!
Respected Contributor

Anyone know how much the Illuminater will be on it's own?

And when/if will it be available as a single item?

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Honored Contributor

Did you hit submit yet? lol...

Seriously, you know you don't want those beautiful eye shadows. No sparkles, but they are not matte. I really like the look & have been mixing the shadows with other colors I have, too. I'm having fun with them...but you probably wouldn't.

The blush is my new #1 favorite but you probably would not like it.

The lipstick is a nice natural look; I like it more all the time. I keep reaching for it instead of other lipsticks. But you probably wouldn't...

{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Valued Contributor

On 11/24/2014 Lotus~ said:

Anyone know how much the Illuminater will be on it's own?

And when/if will it be available as a single item?

Available on Ebay... average $25.00

No thought is worth thinking.....