Respected Contributor
How long do your results last? I went in today and it had been a year since my last session. My doctor thought I had gone somewhere else during the year. When I told him that he was the only one who did my injections, he was really surprised and impressed that my results lasted so long.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: For those who get Botox...

eight months, sometime nine

Super Contributor

I just got my first dose, but I'm planning on going back for more. My lines (11's) were SO deep that not sure if just relaxing (okay, paralyzing) the muscle will be enough. Might need a filler. Or might just need more, although he used 32 units in that area.

Anyway, he told me average is about 4 months. I've read some need it more often, others less often, BUT -- the belief seems to be the longer you use it the longer you can go between treatments. I hope that's true! How long have you been having it done?

Valued Contributor

My 11's about 4 months, forehead and eyes 6!
Valued Contributor

Lucky you! Me, not so much. I get my 11's and crow's feet done and it only lasts 3 months. Even so, it is completely worth it to me.

Honored Contributor

I was told that it depends on your metabolism

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Super Contributor

I would say you must be doing a lot of things right after what I learned tonight. Mine last three to four months (I just go for my forehead, where I have lines in every direction without botox and they were showing up bad this time because I got behind. I was sup'd to go a month ago and my regular RN left the business, so a month later I found someone even better; she has a tiny office and she is very honest. She told me it depends on a person's age but also metabolism. She told me a lot of helpful hints that I need to follow in addition to the botox, which I only get in my forehead. I look rather awful right now but I'm working on this. My skin was flaking from the tazorac which I've been on a long time. She looked at me and told me switch to every other day on the tazorac, use moisturizer at night, and drink a lot of water. Keep up with what you're doing!! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Esteemed Contributor

I am 78 and it last, filler, under my eyes 9-12 months, well worth it. Was told by the owner of the gym I go too, because he gets work done and in his fifties, that he took me to be in my 50's.

My upper lip, forehead, and 11's , last about 8-9 months, and this is botox. not fillers. Not in the beginning, but the more it is done, the longer it last. The nurse that does it is good and in demand, hard to get an appointment with her. She said, I must use good creams. I told her Dr. Perricone and Dr. Denese. Perrricone she has heard of, but not Dr. D.

I have used good creams since my 20's, but no cream will get rid or lessen wrinkles, when they start coming, creams will help skin, most is in your genes. No one in my family of women looked their actual age, and that is before all this anti aging stuff came out. Grandmother and mom uses Ponds, for everything, night and day. They had very little deep wrinkles and very nice skin. Same with step mom.

Respected Contributor

8-9 months; I get 50 units from crows feet and forehead.