Super Contributor
I watched some few of Dimitri's last presentations and thought he said he'd be back the end of November. I may be wrong. Any ideas? I'm currently using mostly PC, but have slowly integrated a few Skinn products into the mix.
Honored Contributor
Hi F1-I am taking this time between shows to enjoy the recent TTV kit that includes the facial cloths, Secret Elixir, the fab Candlelight powder & makeup pallet. There are 4 shows on this coming Sat & 4 shows on Sun, but no info on items yet. Would love some advance info!!! SHOPHQ has added the "show" tab again on the website, but it only lists the Dec shows--2 TTV's, but no item info yet...

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor
What would you all like in a TTV? Me, 24 hour Cream, stem rejen, plasma foundation, and so much more. I love trying new things though.
Valued Contributor
I am almost out of Collagenesis 24-Hr Creme. I hope he includes this in a TTV. Anyone know anything?
Super Contributor
On 11/24/2014 chisos said: I am almost out of Collagenesis 24-Hr Creme. I hope he includes this in a TTV. Anyone know anything?

It was part of the Friday TTV on his last visit and the one last month too so I don't know that it would be in the December kits as well but you never know.

Honored Contributor

Programs are the 29th and 30th. None scheduled for the midnight hour, so no specials

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Super Contributor
On 11/24/2014 all said: What would you all like in a TTV? Me, 24 hour Cream, stem rejen, plasma foundation, and so much more. I love trying new things though.

Ditto, ditto, pass, and yes! I really want to try the Candlelight powder now!

Respected Contributor

I am waiting on his new serum in a DWP TTV in Dec.?

Honored Contributor
20 ""new"" Skinn items just added to SHOPHQ website. One that sounds interesting...9 piece Plasma cleanser & color collection for 28 dollars. Quite a low price for 9 pieces! It's the1st item that is shown when you sort the 181 items by ""newest"". No item number or info when I tried to view the details. And another 6 p plasma makeover collection for 37 dollars. Hoping for some nice skin care kits--face and body at a low price point!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor
On 11/24/2014 Chi-town girl said: 20 ""new"" Skinn items just added to SHOPHQ website. One that sounds interesting...9 piece Plasma cleanser & color collection for 28 dollars. Quite a low price for 9 pieces! It's the1st item that is shown when you sort the 181 items by ""newest"". No item number or info when I tried to view the details. And another 6 p plasma makeover collection for 37 dollars. Hoping for some nice skin care kits--face and body at a low price point!

I love the little teases while waiting for the shows