Honored Contributor

Is doing a Pre-Black Friday order. Normally I have to get up around 6 AM to order the Black Friday deals for $15 each with a $45 purchase. These make great gifts IMO. I bought another bottle of the Almond Supple Oil & bought DH some more of the Savon L'Occitan bar soap. It smells so good. I bought 3 of the Shea $15 kits. I received my code for the kits this morning. If you do not receive their emails & did not get a code you can go to their site & a box will open that says get early access & you can sign up & they are supposed to email a code to you to use. For some reason I received my code to 1 email address but not to another email address so I'm glad I received one. I signed up with the address I did not receive the code in & it's been an hour & still have not received the code so I don't know how long it will take for them to send you a code. If you are interested & you get a code to use you have to put at least $45 in your cart, go to checkout & enter your code during checkout there & it will bring up the 2 kits so you can choose which you want & how many. You can only buy a total of 3 of the $15 kits.

/></p>

Super Contributor

Last year on Cyber Monday I bought gifts for friends from the L'Occitane site and I also ordered a couple of things for myself. Great deals on great products!

Thanks for the heads-up.

Honored Contributor

They just sent an email to another one of my emails. It says the code will be emailed to you 5 AM Black Friday. If you are interested in their gift bags sign up on their site to receive a code to use to buy them for $15 each on Black Friday.