Super Contributor

Anyone know if there will be anymore Bobbi Brown beauty shows before the end of the year?

Respected Contributor

Re: Anymore Bobbi Brown shows?

Its funny you mention this. She was scheduled one day last week in the insider schedule but it wasn't on in its place was something else.

Honored Contributor

I don't know but she is offering some awesome deals on her website!!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

On 11/25/2014 JMFINLEY001 said:

Exactly!! I just received my latest order from the BB website. Why anyone would want to pay Q's inflated s&h charges for her products is beyond me.....plus, they seem to be at my door in record time.

Respected Contributor

The last time she was on the host mentioned that it would be her last show for the year. I think I heard BB say it would be February (?) before she's back. Don't quote me - but it is sometime early next year.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Respected Contributor

On 11/25/2014 hulagirl said:

Exactly!! I just received my latest order from the BB website. Why anyone would want to pay Q's inflated s&h charges for her products is beyond me.....plus, they seem to be at my door in record time.

I would imagine that it isn't just her website but some other products that are sold on QVC that you could find at a better price on their website instead of purchasing from QVC.

Respected Contributor

On 11/25/2014 susan25 said:

I would imagine that it isn't just her website but some other products that are sold on QVC that you could find at a better price on their website instead of purchasing from QVC.

ITA

Super Contributor

Very true.