Frequent Contributor

I was in Kohls shopping the other day and happened to spritz on Jennifer Aniston's "J" fragrance. By the time I got home, I loved it so much, I went back with my coupon and Kohl's cash and bought a bottle. It is light and does not give me an immediate headache, and when I stopped at the grocery store on the way home, two people asked me what I was wearing. Next time I am in Kohl's, I am going to try her first fragrance as well. I have not been this pleased with a fragrance for a long time.

Trusted Contributor
Im heading to kohls today so I'll check it out. Thanks for the recomendation! I'm surprised thry allowed a coupon. They're very good about coupons but state clearly some items, mostly name brands, don't apply.
Respected Contributor

I've been disappointed when celebrities' fragrances are discontinued without notice so I don't even get started on them.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

I didn't care for it. It gave me a horrible headache. It was too musky. Everyone is different.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Valued Contributor

Here are the notes -

Top notes include bergamot, water lily and salty sea accord. White flowers of magnolia, freesia and Sambac jasmine form the composition’s core, placed on the sensual base of sandalwood, Tahitian bourbon vanilla and musk.

I have not smelled this but the notes are my favorite scents.

Valued Contributor
I don't know if it's the same one but I saw Jennifer Anniston's perfume that is named after her at Walgreens on clearance for $12 and it was EDP!
Esteemed Contributor

I guess I'm behind the times, but what does EDP mean? TIA

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor
On 11/24/2014 sunshine3215 said:

Here are the notes -

Top notes include bergamot, water lily and salty sea accord. White flowers of magnolia, freesia and Sambac jasmine form the composition’s core, placed on the sensual base of sandalwood, Tahitian bourbon vanilla and musk.

It sounds like something I would like.

Honored Contributor
On 11/24/2014 twopeas said:

I guess I'm behind the times, but what does EDP mean? TIA

eau de parfum

Honored Contributor
On 11/24/2014 sunshine3215 said:

Here are the notes -

That does sound good. I have to try to remember to check it out.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."