Super Contributor

Skip Borghese ~ Dramatic Change? Anybody know what it is?

At the beginning of their TS presentation, Skip said he made a dramatic change (at his mother's behest). He asked if anyone could tell what it was. I know he's lost weight but I don't watch the shows so that might not be new news (he's looking good!). He's making lots of facial expressions, so no Botox (not that anyone admits to that anyway, except Lisa).

They said they'd announce it at the end of the show but it's now on Hour Two and I'm ready to hit the sack. But I'm curious! Thanks!

And if you're a Borghese fan, that's a great value!

Contributor

Re: Skip Borghese ~ Dramatic Change? Anybody know what it is?

His hair, the gray on the sides is gone. Borghese and Perlier are different companies. I will not buy Borghese . Google Borghes vs Perlier.

Honored Contributor

I didn't hear the ""announcement""......but I did notice something different about Skip's hair. Probably Mama thought a gray haired son aged HER (!!!!)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Trusted Contributor

There was a recent hilarious Beauty Report where Skip was the model for some hair color brush thing. They showed him how young he looked if he would use the product to get rid of the grey hair around his face. Later on, he was digging in his wallet to find money to buy one off of the set since he looked so good. Maybe he's using the product?

Respected Contributor

This is too much. First, they style dogs, now it's Skip. TMI.

Esteemed Contributor

On 11/24/2014 FindingMyJoy said:

There was a recent hilarious Beauty Report where Skip was the model for some hair color brush thing. They showed him how young he looked if he would use the product to get rid of the grey hair around his face. Later on, he was digging in his wallet to find money to buy one off of the set since he looked so good. Maybe he's using the product?

LOL, that is so funny. I wish I had seen that. Skip has a sense of humor and probably really enjoyed being the "model" for that presentation. Sounds like he was a pretty good sport about it.

Respected Contributor

Yeah I like Skip too. Not too full of himself. Seems like he'd be fun.
Honored Contributor

When he was on QVC he would come on the morning show in his bathrobe. Burned in my brain forever.

He is fun to watch and sells a great produce.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

Didn't hear what was different, but caught Amy's show where they touched up Skip's side-burns! Actually, Skip took the container and did the other side himself, pocketed it, and fished out 23 bucks and bought it on the spot. It was cute, and he must have been impressed. I bought it, but the brown shades all skew red on me.

Honored Contributor

I really like the Perlier products. Started with them when Skip was on QVC. I enjoy their HSN shows. I was curious what was different and never did hear the answer.