Frequent Contributor

Anyone else thought it was very awkward between Josie and Jacque when Jacque was talking about all of the covers Josie has been on through the years. Josie seemed to be a bit upset with her bringing it up.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Awkward Josie and Jacque

I didn't see it, but I would describe other interactions between JM and QVC hosts as awkward. That's why I don't watch JM's presentations anymore.

Honored Contributor

I didn't see that part of the show, but lately I think Jacque is just acting weird.

Honored Contributor

I don't think Josie is given enough credit for just being a nice person. She never boosts about being a model and think she's a little shy when Jacque starts bragging on her. She's pretty, has beautiful dresses and a lot of women envy her. I give her credit for not testing on animals and her concerns about the environment & her products.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

ITA. I saw the portion of the program that the O/P referenced and yes, Josie did seem uncomfortable.

Trusted Contributor

I agree with katcat1.... I don't know why I get annoyed with Josie. She actually seems like a nice person. Maybe I'm just green with envy. Lol. I do like the Argan oil. It's a great moisturizer. I often think about trying some of her other products but I have so many beauty products right now.... It's nuts!!!
Super Contributor

On 11/23/2014 KatCat1 said:

I don't think Josie is given enough credit for just being a nice person. She never boosts about being a model and think she's a little shy when Jacque starts bragging on her. She's pretty, has beautiful dresses and a lot of women envy her. I give her credit for not testing on animals and her concerns about the environment & her products.

Well said. As always a you are a class act KatCat1. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Esteemed Contributor

Shy? I've never thought of JM as shy.

Honored Contributor

I find Josie increasingly a challenge to watch. Yes, she's lovely, yes she's got a good product and yes she's made a fortune, but the whole tired Argannnnnnnn oil story, her constant little girl giggle and just slightly snarky demeanor are a turn off for me. JG is hardly my favorite host, but I don't think Josie is actually a very good match with any of them.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

On 11/23/2014 KatCat1 said:

Yep.