Frequent Contributor

Sephora Black Friday sneak peeks!

So sephora just sent out an email with a link to snapchat to preview their $10 Black Friday deals So far this is the list: Purity made simple (prob the 8oz), tocca mini hand cream duo and mini roller ball duo set, Smashbox lipstick duo (might be mini), NEST mini fragrance spray trio, Kat Von D. Lipgloss and lipstick set. They will be releasing more deals through Tuesday on snapchat and on Instagram on Wednesday. Some other possible deals might include too faced eye primer, sephoras version of a beauty blender, and maybe a blush (kinda looks like tarte) I'll try to keep checking daily and update when I can.
Regular Contributor

Re: Sephora Black Friday sneak peeks!

Thanks for sharing! I love Sephora's Black Friday deals. I'm crossing my fingers they will have Sephora pro brushes on sale, they are really good.
Contributor

Thank you!
Super Contributor

Meh, nothing I want so far. Thank you for listing though!

Frequent Contributor

Ok Sneak Peeks #2

Living Proof: Perfect Hair Day cream mini

Origins: Mini Mask Trio

Bite: Lipgloss trio

Buxom: Full size sculpted mascara and mini eye liner in black

First Aid Beauty: Ultra Repair Cream and Face Cleanser

Ole Henriksen: African red tea foaming cleanser and Makeup Remover wipes.

Again these are usually only $10 so its a pretty good deal.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for sharing. I downloaded the app to my iPad yesterday but could not figure out how to use Snapchat. I got so ticked I deleted Snapchat. LOL!!! I don't have time to figure it out. I figured I could find the deals here or online some place else anyways. I have already bought so much I probably won't order. I would like to try the Nest fragrances though. I don't know how to use Instagram either. Not interested in all these things.

Respected Contributor

Thanks so much for posting!!

Have my eye on Purity and the Origins masks. Wonder if the system will crash with everyone trying to get the deals? Hope not!

Frequent Contributor

I plan on getting the Purity too and maybe the bite lipgloss trio. The purity is a 12oz bottle btw which is an insane good deal. Origins masks are so nice too. I love the charcoal one.

I'm hoping to get mine in store if I can get there early enough. I need to find out when they will be opening.

Trusted Contributor

Ulta has some good Black Friday specials also. I believe that they're listed on their website.

New Contributor

Are these $10 deals available on their website or only in stores?