Super Contributor

Trish McEvoy "Friends & Family" Sale Time

If you're a Trish fan, her F&F sale is on with 20% off and free shipping! Check it out on her website.

Super Contributor

Re: Trish McEvoy ""Friends & Family"" Sale Time

PSA, the code works on the Radiance Brush Set...I haven't tried the code on any of the individual brushes.

Trusted Contributor

So what's the code?

Super Contributor

The code is on the TM home page - can't miss it! Right smack dab in the center of her home page.

Valued Contributor

In red, upper left corner of the Trish website. (Posts with codes are often removed by the Q monitors.)

Super Contributor

FYI ladies, just confirmed with Nordstrom that they will do price matching upon request with the TM items.

Super Contributor

I have to order online at Nordie's as the closest one to me is 3 hrs away in Frisco, Tx. So how does it work, online?
Honored Contributor

On 11/23/2014 howwhatwhen said:

PSA, the code works on the Radiance Brush Set...I haven't tried the code on any of the individual brushes.

interesting because on the site it says excludes fragrances and brushes!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

On 11/24/2014 allthatsgood said: I have to order online at Nordie's as the closest one to me is 3 hrs away in Frisco, Tx. So how does it work, online?

I did it via "live chat" with a beauty consultant. She confirmed the items I wanted were on the TM website and on sale, then she told me to place my order online, give her the order number and she would adjust the amount showing a 20% reduction. I got the email confirmation this morning showing the reduced amount, just like she said. Easy. Nordstrom shipping is far superior to TM's, in my experience. I guess you could also just call the Customer Service dept and place your order as well.

Super Contributor

On 11/25/2014 expatgal said:
On 11/24/2014 allthatsgood said: I have to order online at Nordie's as the closest one to me is 3 hrs away in Frisco, Tx. So how does it work, online?

I did it via "live chat" with a beauty consultant. She confirmed the items I wanted were on the TM website and on sale, then she told me to place my order online, give her the order number and she would adjust the amount showing a 20% reduction. I got the email confirmation this morning showing the reduced amount, just like she said. Easy. Nordstrom shipping is far superior to TM's, in my experience. I guess you could also just call the Customer Service dept and place Thank you so much for the info. I can do that, no problem. Just wish some of the brushes I want were included. May purchase anyway. Thanks, once again.