Valued Contributor

Surprising Uber Primer and a New Foundation Rave!!!!!!

Found two tubes of SSC FirmAFace which I thought were useless. Tried mixing a small amount with my sunscreen and wow! Makes my skin as smooth as can be, pores disappear and I can feel a slight firming . Also, recently got rid of a number of foundations that I just never really liked. My skin has been crying out for a cream foundation in this winter weather so I stopped at the Clarins counter and bought their Age Comfort Cream Foundation. Absolutely love it!!!!! You just need the tiniest amount (they include a small spatula) and I blended it with my foundation brush. Leaves a creamy semi matte medium/full coverage but looks like you just have perfect skin, not mask like or flat and dry. I am fair and got the Nude shade which matched perfectly. It's pricey but you use so little the jar will last for ages. Very happy with my two discoveries and now set to defy the winter weather to come! Just a heads up!!!

Valued Contributor

Re: Surprising Uber Primer and a New Foundation Rave!!!!!!

Oops! Made a mistake. The Clarins foundation is called Extra Comfort Cream foundation!

Super Contributor

Thanks for the reviews. Sounds nice. I like Clarins and haven't used anything from them for a few years. They had a bronzer stick (discontinued) that I loved.
Valued Contributor

I hadn't used any of their cosmetics and think I used some skincare ages ago. Very glad to have given this foundation a try Smiley Happy