Respected Contributor

I LOVE my new M. Asam Magic Finish Make up. If I hadn't read reviews I would have been scared seeing how dark it was when I opened the jar but when you put it on it just disappears, love it. This gets all great reviews at HSN where I got it.

My face looks and feels like silk. This is very blend-able and very buildable. It would go for any skin tone or color and can be for light, medium or even full coverage depending on how you apply it. I have a fair to light medium complexion and this works great. I also have normal to dry skin with some slight crows feet at the eyes. This doesn't settle into or show them up, just love this foundation.

You can apply this using either your fingers, a sponge or a foundation brush. I used my Real Techniques expert face brush.

I am so glad I opted for the larger jar, 2.37 ounces for $39 instead of the 1 ounce for $29. It is made in Germany and comes very tightly sealed. The smaller jar is available on AD, wish the larger one was as well.

I had been using Mally air brush mousse as well as the Mally liquid in the compact and the BE bareskin serum foundation and while I really like all of these I LOVE this M. Asam Magic Finish Make up..

I have Bare Shell in the BE bareskin and light in the Mally liquid compact and light medium in the Mally air brush mousse.

Valued Contributor
I'm so glad you found a product you like so much, especially a foundation. That can be difficult.??
Esteemed Contributor

Thank you for the review.

I use his neck, eye & night cream. I "heart" it so i don't forget about it.

I have been using Loreal blur. I have a couple of tubes now so it will be a while before I try it.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for your review, OP. Very helpful if in the market to try something new.

I'm through finding the perfect foundation. It's the one I started with. I've spent a lot of money searching for something better when there is no such beast. Perfectly content status quo.

Hope you'll continue to be happy with your new find. I too like the RT brush. I think we have a bunch of women who find it great for certain types of foundation.

Valued Contributor
Hi Doglover-Glad you found something you like.Smiley Happy I've been curious about this product when I've seen it presented. I love the idea of a product that seems yo disappear into the skin--however, I am fair. Not Nicole Kidman fair, but fair. And I'm wondering if you think this would work for me??? TIASmiley Happy
Super Contributor

glmama, I, too, am very fair and while I loved the consistency and coverage of the foundation, my face was definitely a shade darker than my neck and chest. Not a good look. I ended up sending it to my Mother (who is several shades darker than me) and she's loving it. So while it may be quite forgiving, it is just not for us pale faces....

{#emotions_dlg.sad}

Respected Contributor

I am fair too, not NK either but like I said, I wear light in the Mally new liquid in the compact and bare shell in the newer BE bareskin. While it looks very dark in the jar once applied it isn't dark at all. I see no difference between my chin and neck. It may depend on how much you apply. It really doesn't take a lot but I can see why some could easily get too much on the first time using so, just have to use a little at a time since it does spread so nicely and doesn't take much.

Someone asked about applying with the fingers so tonight I put a tiny bit on my one finger and dabbed under both eyes and blended, went very well using the fingers too so, use whatever you prefer.

I too thought I found my perfect foundation after years of trying so many all over and finally was decided on 2, Mally air brush mousse and BE bareskin BUT this looks even nicer on me. When I use to use the regular BE I used light but several years ago I found powder foundations just don't work well for me, show every tiny line and ones I didn't know I had.

I know everything isn't for everyone and I certainly don't want to talk anyone into getting something when they have something they love and are happy with but for those still looking, do give this a try.

Don't forget how easy returns are on HSN if you have their regular HSN card( one just the your QVC card). All you do is use their return label and you will be credited with that return amount in your account as spendable cash, is what I used to get this, sent an item back and got $6.97 in my account for spendable cash so, didn't cost a thing to send it back, think that is also a great deal from HSN.

Super Contributor

Wow, thanks for the post, doglover! I never, ever would have give this a second look. I've never found a product that is truly for all shades, types, etc., I'm not QUITE as fair as Nicole K, but pretty darn close. I just ordered some -- rave reviews on HSN and your testimonial made u my mind for me. If this does for me what it has done for so many of you, I will be ecstatic. So thanks for bringing this to our attention!

Super Contributor
On 11/22/2014 dionline said:

glmama, I, too, am very fair and while I loved the consistency and coverage of the foundation, my face was definitely a shade darker than my neck and chest. Not a good look. I ended up sending it to my Mother (who is several shades darker than me) and she's loving it. So while it may be quite forgiving, it is just not for us pale faces....

{#emotions_dlg.sad}

I'm giving it a try, but I'm used to the "too dark" problem, so I won't be surprised/disappointed if I have the same results as you. But thanks for the "warning". :-)

Respected Contributor

Ladies, those that try this you have till January 31 st to return it if you don't like it or the color is dark for you which I am hoping it won't be, isn't for me. You can also use their return address label and get the return shipping credited to your account as spendable cash as long as you use your HSN card so, nothing to lose.

I just hope you like it as much as I do and all the other rave reviews on HSN website for that product and is why I ordered, on a whim after reading reviews.

those that order, just go easy when applying, doesn't take much and is so easy to apply so, just go easy since it doesn't take much but is buildable.