Occasional Contributor
Does anyone know or has anyone heard if there is going to be a full sized set of Tatcha? It would be nice to know if there would be a full-sized set and have it on easy pay. Thanks all!
Respected Contributor

I don't have an answer for you, but just wanted to mention (if you didn't already know) the Tatcha website is having a Friends and Family sale Nov 28 - Dec 8. 20% off.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Occasional Contributor

Thanks. I had signed up earlier this year for their newsletter to notify me of such sales, but I had not received anything telling me about this. I don't know why I didn't receive notification. Hope you have a great day.

Respected Contributor
On 11/24/2014 kr682 said:

Thanks. I had signed up earlier this year for their newsletter to notify me of such sales, but I had not received anything telling me about this. I don't know why I didn't receive notification. Hope you have a great day.

I actually received a little post card in the mail. I've only ordered once from their site, but maybe the card was a "sneak peek" for anyone who has ordered? You'll probably receive an email later this week. Enjoy your shopping. :-)

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Frequent Contributor

I also got a postcard in the mail about the sale. I will be getting some staples as they are never on sale!

Honored Contributor

I received my postcard as well.Plan on ordering a few things to replenish!

Occasional Contributor
does Tatcha only do one F&F sale a year then? thanks for all your replies.