Honored Contributor

CHRISTIE BRINKLEY COMING TO HSN IN MARCH

Spring launch: Christie Brinkley Authentic Skincare, a line of eight products, will be available on HSN in early March, and in Kohl’s later that monthSpring launch: Christie Brinkley Authentic Skincare, a line of eight products, will be available on HSN in early March, and in Kohl’s later that month

The model, who spent 25 years as the face of Cover Girl, will release Christie Brinkley Authentic Skincare, a line of eight products, on HSN in early March, and in Kohl’s later that month.

Flawless: Christie Brinkley, 60, has announced plans to launch a new anti-aging skincare line

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Esteemed Contributor

Re: CHRISTIE BRINKLEY COMING TO HSN IN MARCH

I don't know that I'd buy her skincare but she sure is pretty! When she was at QVC some years ago with a jewelry collection in partnership with Ross-Simons, I bought several pieces that were sterling and diamonds. Love them and wear them even now!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Trusted Contributor

Another celeb cashing in on her name. None of these people have any background ,training or education in the field of chemistry or anything that it takes to "create" these products, so you know they are just lending their name and letting someone else make their products. So we are supposed to believe the effect and look will give us their looks based on name only ? What a racket !!!!

What I would rather like to know is what these women have really been using all of these years on their faces (other than plastic surgery) in the brands of anti-aging skin care to give them the look they have achieved at their current ages . Now that might interest me!

I would be very curious to know the EXACT products they use around eyes, on necks, etc. by brand names, to see what they believe is their Holy Grail !

Honored Contributor

She has a good plastic surgeon, and probably uses some good products. Also is lucky with great genetics. Just skin care products does not give you that.

Contributor

In addition to plastic surgery, etc. Christie avails or did avail herself with the services and porcedures of celebrity dermatologist, Patrica Wexler. At one point Patricia Wexler was selling her product line on either QVC or HSN, I don't remember which, and Christie did appear as a testimonial.

Esteemed Contributor

That image is overly-photoshopped which is unfortunate because she looks amazing for a 60 year old woman! It's clear there's Botox, fillers, and some laser action happening and I'd bet she had her eyes done.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Trusted Contributor

I won't be getting the products but surgery or no surgery, she looks amazing!
Super Contributor

she is lovely to look at.... always has been a lovely woman... my goodness have you seen the picture of Christy and her beautiful blond daughter? ( Not the daughter by Billy Joel...) They look like sisters.

Yes, Christy has had a lot of work done on her face, but, I guess being in the limelight when you are known for just your beauty it must be tough to be scrutinized by the public as you age and you have to try to stay beautiful as that is all you have really.

Respected Contributor

Well, if it will make me look like Christie Brinkley I will be buying EVERYTHING. Ha, ha! I always wanted to be tall, blonde, and stunning.

Super Contributor

That's cool!

I'd be more excited if her esthetician and/or PS was on!