Super Contributor

I have never heard of it but I love the reps very 60-ish hairstyle.

Respected Contributor

Just tuned in. I have never heard of this fragrance either. Her hairstyle is really fun! It seems to suit her personality and style.

Respected Contributor

Her look is awesome. She seems very genuine. I would love to try her fragrances -- they sound very interesting. I'm a huge fragrance lover.

Honored Contributor

Do you remember Harry Slatkin, who was on QVC with his special candles, and sold them at Bath and Body Works? This is Laura, his wife. She started this line to be sold in very high end department stores. It's nice that she's branched out some and we can get her products here! I haven't bought any yet, but I've tested them and they're great! Smile

Super Contributor
I can't tell if she is fashion forward or just out dated.
Honored Contributor

I have bought their products for almost 2 years. I have the lotion and hand soap. Lasts forever, The hand soap is super concentrated. I bought the scent BEACH. The candles are wonderful. I have made my selections at Neimans. Same price as QVC, but free shipping. They do have a couple candles called Elton John. The one "fireside" or something like that is to DIE for. Amazing

Super Contributor
On 11/21/2014 PMS 24-7 said: I can't tell if she is fashion forward or just out dated.

LOL, well all things old are new again as they say. I was trying to think of whose hair this reminded me of and it is that ELLE gal on HSN thats sells a makeup line, the ex model, can't think of her lines name but she has the same hair but in blonde.

Super Contributor

I got a sampler set of Nest's most popular fragrances from Sephora and am returning it. I don't care for any of the fragrances. They are all exceedingly strong and seem to have a musty floral scent I find very unpleasant.

Regular Contributor

Their holiday candles are THE best!

Honored Contributor

I have tested several of them. I disagree with the host and vendor saying that Midnight Fleur was not overpowering. That is a subjective, of course, but I found it to be quite strong.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland