Super Contributor
How do these compare to CHI? I been searching for a good set of hot rollers but 99.00!
Valued Contributor
I don't know the answer to your question but I figured it's worth giving it a try for the price of the first easy pay installment....
Honored Contributor

We are talking about hot hair rollers. I agree with OP that $99 is a bit much. I noticed that when the Calista lady uses her hot roller brush she holds that for a long time before releasing. I would think your arm would get tired. Why do these rollers justify this price?

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

Just wondering the exact same thing...waaay over priced. I would consider if there was a variety of sizes and more rollers in each set.

Valued Contributor
They said it's new improved technology....
Super Contributor

The Calista Hot Rollers never get good reviews whenever they have a TSV. Everything is always new and improved, but the quality is forever the same!! That tired statement (new & improved) makes me laugh. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Valued Contributor
On 11/21/2014 TrailBlazer05 said:

The Calista Hot Rollers never get good reviews whenever they have a TSV. Everything is always new and improved, but the quality is forever the same!! That tired statement (new & improved) makes me laugh. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

So, would you say the ones on Amazon for $20-30 are equally good or better? I've never tried hot rollers before so I have no idea..... thanks for the info!
Super Contributor

I read through the reviews on the other site. I have hair past my waist so it's worth trying the long rollers at that price.