Trusted Contributor

HSN Huggable Hangers Today's Special

Hi! Pretty sure the special is up. $39.95 for a huge set. Free shipping and I got a new 20% off code emailed today. I ordered just now to get the discount...$31 and change. Sorry I don't know the item number but it is easy to find.
Super Contributor

Re: HSN Huggable Hangers Today's Special

Oh, I hope Happy Daze is watching. She mentioned earlier this week that she wanted to buy a few sets for her parents (I think). I certainly don't need any more HHs, but I'll probably get roped into buying something else, lol!

Esteemed Contributor

I don't really need them, but it's such a smokin' good deal.......{#emotions_dlg.unsure}

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Respected Contributor

How many of these hangers does one family need? A LOT! You think you have enough, and everybody wants them, and don't want to use the old plastic ones. The last TS they had of just the hangers, I bought one huge set. I should have gotten two. {#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Super Contributor

I ordered a huge set a few years ago. Never thought I'd use them all! Guess what, I just ordered this set because I've run out!

Valued Contributor

Oh, how nice it would have been to use the 20% coupon on this TS before midnight although I have so many hangers not in use yet. I do have some break and the metal hanger falls out but no replacements since they are older than the warranty.

You got a great deal, PKB!

I'll probably cave and get a new color but not sure yet! Maybe for Christmas gifts! Maybe not!!

Super Contributor

What an AMAZING deal!

Are JM's really better than the knock offs?

I think I'm going to get a set each for my sister-in-law and for my niece, and one for me.

What color would you like to get? I'm agonizing over which to get them...

Super Contributor

On 11/21/2014 MarenSeattle said:

What an AMAZING deal!

Are JM's really better than the knock offs?

I think I'm going to get a set each for my sister-in-law and for my niece, and one for me.

What color would you like to get? I'm agonizing over which to get them...

YES! The set I already have are black. I ordered the Taupe tonight since the master bedroom is brown, ivory & black

Honored Contributor

Do you mean the Huggable Hangers Gifts By The Dozen With Bonuses and Bonuses Galore? Did you see Joy selling them? She was so excited about the totes and their colors, like it was by far the greatest thing she'd ever seen. They are nice colors but who needs six, even if giving as gifts? And why does Joy get so excited? It's embarrassing.

Esteemed Contributor

I've converted all of our closets using huggable hangers and given many as gifts. I really loved the TS last night, but I've already finished my Christmas shopping. I had to sit on my hands mostly because the totes were so adorable. I actually love it when Joy gets so excited considering how many years she has sold stuff. I took it that her excitement was due to her being able to give the consumer such a good deal.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein