Valued Contributor

Anyone tried the Doll 10 line (Doris Dalton)???

Hi Ladies, I'm a s&cker for eye products. Anyone tried this line? The OTO right now looks really nice. But it's only nice if the products are decent. Anyone? TIASmiley Happy
Valued Contributor

Re: Anyone tried the Doll 10 line (Doris Dalton)???

Anyone? Bueller? Smiley Wink
Frequent Contributor

Bueller

Valued Contributor

I'm glad I could get a laugh tonight, leelee.Smiley Happy Seems to be the only thing I'm getting!
Frequent Contributor

I'm actually waiting for someone to reply to your question :-) I have it in my cart but it will probably sell out before I commit. Let's just go for it! LOL I didn't even realize everything came with it! I thought it was just the pallet. I would bet they're good. But soneone should chime in.....LOL

Respected Contributor

Hey ~ I haven't tried the eye shadows, but the Foundation is really good, BUT the glass bottle delivery with the eye dropper is horrible.

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Valued Contributor

On 11/21/2014 QVCclosetQueen said:

I'm actually waiting for someone to reply to your question :-) I have it in my cart but it will probably sell out before I commit. Let's just go for it! LOL I didn't even realize everything came with it! I thought it was just the pallet. I would bet they're good. But soneone should chime in.....LOL

I'm with you, queen.Smiley Happy it's in my cart, but I'm still waffling. A good word could push me over the edge!
Valued Contributor

Mistic-Thank u.Smiley Happy
Frequent Contributor

I'm surprised there aren't any reviews on this :-/ I haven't hit submit yet LOL you first!

Valued Contributor

No, you! Smiley Wink