Regular Contributor

Just in case you ladies were not aware, Ulta has free shipping all day today on any order and there is also a 5 dollars off 10 dollars coupon available on their site.

Respected Contributor

I just got that e-mail.

Honored Contributor

Thanks, I had a couple of things I was going to shop online for this afternoon.

Super Contributor
I got the email this morning and placed 2 orders. Triple points for platinum members tooSmiley Happy. There is also another code for $5.00 off $10.00 on Ebates, I tried to use the Ulta code twice and it wouldn't let me? HTH
Trusted Contributor

Plus, if you go through EBATES, you get 8% back!

Super Contributor

I also got the email and tried placing an order but the site continues to say that my cc can't be authorized, to check my info or try another payment method. After checking my cc info it still would not go through so I switched the payment method to paypal but now the site says that I can not checkout using paypal so I call Ulta CS and the rep tells me that it isn't Ulta but a "third party" that Ulta uses to verify payment info and that there isn't anything she can do. Her suggestion "try again tomorrow", I inform her that the sale is only good today to which she has no reply, lol

Super Contributor
On 11/21/2014 howwhatwhen said:

I also got the email and tried placing an order but the site continues to say that my cc can't be authorized, to check my info or try another payment method. After checking my cc info it still would not go through so I switched the payment method to paypal but now the site says that I can not checkout using paypal so I call Ulta CS and the rep tells me that it isn't Ulta but a "third party" that Ulta uses to verify payment info and that there isn't anything she can do. Her suggestion "try again tomorrow", I inform her that the sale is only good today to which she has no reply, lol

call your bank. cc card co. sound like a issue there.

Valued Contributor
Thank you. I think.Smiley Wink
Esteemed Contributor

Just looked up the Ulta site today for the first time and placed an order. Receiving something free, too. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

The coupon that is on their homepage is for $3.50 for a purchase of $10 or more.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland