Super Contributor

TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 11/21?

Happy Friday Beauties,

Wishing you all a safe and happy Thanksgiving week. This week I used up:

Bare Minerals Deluxe Size Original Foundation This size lasted me for about two years. I have been wearing Bare Minerals foundation for several years and have been very happy with the coverage and formula. I am trying something new this time and switching back, for the time being, to a liquid foundation.

Avon Carmel Apple Lip Balm Seasonal about two years ago. Discontinued.

Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Blue Lavender Palmarosa Comforting Foam Bath (10oz) Discontinued. Being used as a hand soap refill.

Super Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 11/21?

This week I used up-

SCA Vanilla Meltdown cleanser 4.5oz, love this. Now using SCA Argan oil meltdown.

Super Contributor

Good Morning and Happy Friday from cold, cold, cold northeast Ohio! I didn't use up anything this week, but wanted to wish everyone here a Happy Thanksgiving! Next week promises to be pretty hectic with family arriving and cooking, baking and cleaning. I did not want to miss this opportunity to wish you all a happy holiday.

Go Bucks!!

Regular Contributor

Hello. Just one item a 3.4 oz Dr. Denise throat cream. I use this on my body and replaced it with Cetaphil.
Esteemed Contributor

It took me 8 months, but finally got to the bottom of a 36 ounce bottle of Philosophy Pure Grace Olive Oil Scrub. Will reorder!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Contributor

Didn't use up anything this week.

Super Contributor

Happy Thanksgiving ladies.

I finally tossed some things:

MAC concealer primer - ran out, haven't decided whether to replace yet

Rusk shampoo - replaced with same

Cerave AM moisturizer SPF30 - replaced with Aveeno

Missha Perfect Cover BB cream - replaced with same

Honored Contributor

One on thing.

Philosophy Spiced Gingerbread Cookie 3-in-1. I have replaced it with Peppermint Stick.

Occasional Contributor

Hi ladies,

I haven't posted on awhile, but I have been saving my empties to list.

Pureology Super Straight Relaxing Serum - this was OK. It didn't smooth my hair as much as I would like so I wouldn't buy this again. Using up other products in my stash.

Clinique Even Better foundation - I loved this until I got to the bottom of the bottle. it got caky toward the end. Not sure if it was the formula or if my skin was just too dry. Replaced with the Tarte foundation, which I am loving.

Philosophy Sugar Plum Frost 3-in-1 - This was nice. I won't buy anymore 16 oz bottles any more though. They last so long I start wanting a new scent well before they're empty. I've got other washes in my stash to use up.

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair - this was a travel- size bottle. I liked it for travel nights but would not purchase a full size one. Moved on to other products in my stash.

Covergirl Clump Crusher mascara - I loved this and will purchase again. Replaced with an Estee Lauder mascara that I had in my stash. It is awesome as I only need one coat to see my lashes again.

Feeling good about the progress I'm making on whittling down my stash!!!

Trusted Contributor

Isomers tea tree scrub. I didn't love it.

replaced with queen Helene mint mask