Contributor

Found 2 new face scrubs I like!

I was a Pernox user and it was discontinued. An English company called Boots has a US distributor and they have some scrubs that smell great and work. Both are by Botanics..one is called Microdermabrasion polish age defense, and the other is yummy smelling called Purifying Face Scrub all Bright. Not expensive. Go to Boots.com for more products.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Found 2 new face scrubs I like!

Thanks, I'll take a look, which one is less gritty, probably the Purifying?

Honored Contributor

I still like Philosophy's Sea Salt Scrub in Amazing Grace. It is wonderful.

Contributor

On 11/20/2014 AnnMarie-1 said:

Thanks, I'll take a look, which one is less gritty, probably the Purifying?

The microdermabrasion has a lot of small grit the polish has the larger grit, and smells heavenly. I use both and since I bought a couple of other things, shipping was free.
Super Contributor

On 11/20/2014 Funnygal said: I was a Pernox user and it was discontinued. An English company called Boots has a US distributor and they have some scrubs that smell great and work. Both are by Botanics..one is called Microdermabrasion polish age defense, and the other is yummy smelling called Purifying Face Scrub all Bright. Not expensive. Go to Boots.com for more products.

Thanks for the recommendations!

FYI, Boots Botanics are sold in Walgreens, Target, Ulta, Drugstore.com, etc. It's funny, when I lived in the UK I always had to bring these back to the USA when visiting. Then when I moved back Boots began to be sold here.

Contributor

On 11/20/2014 F1wild said:
On 11/20/2014 Funnygal said: I was a Pernox user and it was discontinued. An English company called Boots has a US distributor and they have some scrubs that smell great and work. Both are by Botanics..one is called Microdermabrasion polish age defense, and the other is yummy smelling called Purifying Face Scrub all Bright. Not expensive. Go to Boots.com for more products.

FYI, Boots Botanics are sold in Walgreens, Target, Ulta, Drugstore.com, etc. It's funny, when I lived in the UK I always had to bring these back to the USA when visiting. Then when I moved back Boots began to be sold here.

Thanks Wild! I will check it out. I'd much rather shop in my own neighborhood than have to wait for the mail!

Super Contributor

On 11/20/2014 Funnygal said:
On 11/20/2014 F1wild said:

Thanks Wild! I will check it out. I'd much rather shop in my own neighborhood than have to wait for the mail!

Do a Google search for Boots and you'll find products sold at a lot of places. Glad to help.