Contributor
I recently ordered the Perricone TSV of blue plasma and cold plasma...first time trying his products. Not sure if it's doing anything different than Philosophy and his products are so expensive. Anyone see a major difference using his products?
Honored Contributor

Yes I do! I would never change, it is that good. But everyone else will come here and tell you how expensive it is, and call it snake oil, so you have to decide for yourself. It is a heated subject here.

Honored Contributor

I use cold plasma, but not blue plasma or most of his newer poducts. I stick with the tried and true that work for me

Trusted Contributor
joco728 - depending on your age and complexion issues, you may find that the Philosophy products you use perform best for you. At 62, Perricone is my primary skin care line and it has been for several years.
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Honored Contributor
On 11/20/2014 lyn in MI said: joco728 - depending on your age and complexion issues, you may find that the Philosophy products you use perform best for you. At 62, Perricone is my primary skin care line and it has been for several years.

I am 66 and agree. I have been using Perricone for 5 years and it amazed me. It truely has made a difference. Especially at first, then it seems to maintain.

I think if you are young, drinking enough water, have a decent diet, use sunscreen, and don't sleep on your face, a good moisturizer may be all one needs. There are MANY quality creams for young skin at a modest price. I think as we get older we all have special skin needs and it gets tougher to settle into a skin line that works . When I found Perricone, I hit my HG, and stick to what works. I had a drawer full of creams that promised everything and delivered nothing to me. I save money in the long run by sticking to what works. But that is just me.

Valued Contributor

joco I started another thread several days ago about not being able to use the Perricone products, the newer one anyway. They dried out my skin and I ended up with new lines.

I called the co a couple of days ago hoping to get some good recs for some of the original products, the NP products don't work for me.

The lady I talked to told me to use acyl-glulathian deep crease serum and the ag cream. The serum is 115 and the cream is 175 and I can't pay pay almost 300 dollars for two products.

She said to only use those two things. I asked for samples, was willing to pay for them but she said they didn't have any to go to Sephora to get a sample. I wouldn't have asked for samples if I had know the cost.

Anyway I still think Perricone would be good for my mature skin if I could just get recs for the right products.

Didn't mean to jump in on the thread you started Joco. Smiley Happy