Super Contributor

Does anyone know how long Josie's body butter stays fresh unopened?

I ordered one of the super sizes and I'm thinking I will order another one so it will last me a while.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Does anyone know how long Josie's body butter stays fresh unopened?

According to the FAQ posted on josiemaran.com...

The general shelf life of our products is 12 to 18 months. We’re a naturally based beauty brand and we encourage our customers to use the products promptly once received. We have a very busy production schedule that allows us to maintain a steady supply of the freshest products. Stockpiling is not encouraged.
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Super Contributor

On 11/20/2014 lyn in MI said: According to the FAQ posted on josiemaran.com...

The general shelf life of our products is 12 to 18 months. We’re a naturally based beauty brand and we encourage our customers to use the products promptly once received. We have a very busy production schedule that allows us to maintain a steady supply of the freshest products. Stockpiling is not encouraged.

Thank you for that information lyn. I wonder how long one the super sizes would last if only one person was using it. I guess it really depends on how much and how often I will use it. Thanks again

Trusted Contributor

You're welcome, CissyT and I agree with you. It depends on how often and how much is used on a daily basis.
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007