Honored Contributor

I just received WEN's 613 Body Treatment and may I say that this product is excellent. I live where there is practically zero humidity with it even drier in the winter and I am so pleased with this little tub! I have tried virtually everything out there, and only the Argon products have come as close as this product. If it continues to moisturize like it's been doing... I'll be totally on board~! It's THAT good~! {#emotions_dlg.lol}

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Super Contributor

Re: WEN 613 Body Treatment....

Got mine today put some on my hand.....wow moisture with out feeling greasy and lasted all day. Love the smell can't wait to use it all over.
Trusted Contributor

Are either of you going to try it on your face ? If so give a review about it if you will... I'm thinking of ordering it soon !!

Thanks, deja vu

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Valued Contributor

I just started using this on my face, I LOVE IT! I was transitioning from PTR to Algentist without good results. Then I recalled this product and thought, what have I got to loose? It is incredible on my face. Smoothes my fine lines and keeps me really moisturized. Sometimes my face burns a little when I put it on, not sure why, but I love the results! I am going to stop wasting my money on other face creams and stockpile this!
**Suz**
Valued Contributor

Hi-I've never tried any of the WEN lotions/body treatments. Which is surprising b/c I'm a huge lotion junkie. I'm not a CC user but I love a few of the other WEN products, including the Mist and the oil.Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

On 11/20/2014 deja vu said:

Are either of you going to try it on your face ? If so give a review about it if you will... I'm thinking of ordering it soon !!

Thanks, deja vu

YES! First thing I did was hands, neck and face~! It's a wonderful cream.... I know a lot of ladies love the scent, but I would love it even more if the scent was a little less. But other than that, it seems to be a remarkable creme. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Trusted Contributor

On 11/21/2014 Q4u said:
On 11/20/2014 deja vu said:

Thanks, deja vu

YES! First thing I did was hands, neck and face~! It's a wonderful cream.... I know a lot of ladies love the scent, but I would love it even more if the scent was a little less. But other than that, it seems to be a remarkable creme. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Thanks for sharing your trial with it. I guess only way I will find out if it's to strong a scent for my face.. or if I even like it will be to try it.

I love the scent in all the other products....still thinking about it !! May wait and see what will be going on during the Dec., 6th visit, and then go for it..

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~