Occasional Contributor

IT Celebration Foundation Super Size - when are the two times a year it's offered?

Before I started using the IT Celebration Foundation I remember hearing Jamie say in a presentation of the super sized version that they only did that size twice a year.

Can anyone tell me what two months of the year those are?

Thank you!

Trusted Contributor

Re: IT Celebration Foundation Super Size - when are the two times a year it's offered?

I can't answer your question, but if you sign up on the IT website right now they are having a 25% off + free shipping offer.

Occasional Contributor

Re: IT Celebration Foundation Super Size - when are the two times a year it's offered?

Thanks for the heads up pas4116. That sounds very promising!
Occasional Contributor

Save your money. Foundation is chalky and you appear very made up-not in a good way.
Trusted Contributor

Agree w/the previous poster. Bought this at Ulta and returned it. It really is full coverage and not natural-looking at all. Just look at Jamie - don't think she looks good at all.

Contributor

I think it is in July or August and then around March. I bought the 3 brow pencil set when they were having the super sized specials and I think it was the end of July.
Super Contributor

Some of us need the fuller coverage foundation. I didn't like the Illumination version (too much sheen) but the original is just fine. I, too, was wondering about the large size. Unfortunately, the site was out of the lightest shade so I was unable to partake of the % off this offer.

Thanks KD for this thread!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!!!