Frequent Contributor

Josie Maran's last TSV question

What items in the kit came sealed? Thanks!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Josie Maran's last TSV question

I haven't received mine yet but your question has me worried items are not sealed? I generally order from her site. If I recall correctly, the oil has one of those attached rings that separate when you open the first time and the body butter had a clear wrap around the lid/jar. I think all beauty items should be safety sealed!!
Honored Contributor

I didn't order this but I've bought from her website and gotten products from Sephora and very few of her products are sealed. In fact, I can't remember any that has been and I've bought her body butter, argan oil, eyeshadow, argan milk, balms, cheek gelee, matchmaker foundations, etc..

Honored Contributor

Few of the Josie Maran items come sealed. I really only worry about that in stores where people random people have access to products, like drugstores or Sephora. I'm not really worried about things that come to me from a warehouse.

Honored Contributor

I didn't get the TSV, but from previous purchases I can say that usually the travel size body butter is sealed but the full size isn't and anything that comes in a squeeze tube typically has a little foil seal that needs to be removed, after you screw off the cap. The full size argan oil as a seal but I don't remember the travel size ones having one.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval