Respected Contributor

looks amazing this morning. I wonder what products she uses? It has so much shine and bounce.

Respected Contributor

I think good health has more to do with your hair than products you put on your hair.

Super Contributor

She does have a good head of hair.

Honored Contributor

Susan has great hair, and I think is very pretty!

Honored Contributor
On 11/20/2014 brandiwine said:

I think good health has more to do with your hair than products you put on your hair.

I agree; good health and good genes.

Esteemed Contributor

looks like she just got it cut/styled. Nothing like a good blowout.

Honored Contributor
On 11/20/2014 janey2 said:

looks amazing this morning. I wonder what products she uses? It has so much shine and bounce.

A professional stylist.

Esteemed Contributor

I do think product can make a difference in one's hair--texture and shine. I am not a product junkie, but I had my hair cut yesterday. My stylist put in a leave in conditioner, a root lift spray, a gel spray, something else that might have been to plump up the hair strands? and finished off with hairspray (it was the first day of parting my hair on the opposite side and letting my bangs grow out to a longer side-swept style). I have very straight, fine hair, but I have a ton of it--if that makes sense.

I would typically shy away from all that product in fear of "pulling my hair down", but my hair was amazingly bouncy, soft and shiny. There are so many bad things about my hair, but after a good cut and blow out, it can look and feel like little girl virgin hair (you know, hair that has never suffered the affects of highlights, round brushing, etc.).

That being said, I'm not going to use all that product in my hair on a regular basis--I am just too low maintenance. Kiss

Honored Contributor

For whatever anyone says about Susan Graver they would have to admit her appearance is always spot on. She's attractive, appropriately dressed and always very pleasant.

Think about it. She is the one who knows all about the models. More than one time she'll say to a model, "How's you new baby?" or "Happy birthday. Today's her birthday". Just something of acknowledgment not real personal. I can tell by their answer that they appreciate her calling out to them. I can see where some would not like it. My guess is they don't mind it. I see it as she's a people person, she just likes people.

Do I worship her? NO! Sometimes she drives me crazy by taking so long to go over the colors or whatever she is showing. She does go into details (which I like, but I can see where it drives some crazy).

I have a lot of her clothes although not as many in years past. Just a difference in my taste, not a reflection on her. At least they aren't boring (like some lines).

Anyway, her hair always looks lovely, as she entirely always looks lovely.

She shows up all during the night (I fall asleep with the TV on, wake up and there she is).

Esteemed Contributor

I have always envied her thick, beautiful hair. It just always looks very nice, IMO.