Regular Contributor

Does anybody know what the BE TSV is going to be? TIA!

Super Contributor

Re: Bare Essentials TSV Monday

Yep. Chandelight glow. It's got a cute little gold bag, it's a nice one, a new moxie lipstick color, a loose blush, an eyeliner pencil in a new color, 2 new loose eye colors and a compact that holds a new highlighter, kind of a gel to powder finish one. Oh and 2 new gold brushes. I think they are new too. The names are chandelight glow illuminator in luminous gold, sweet romance blush, sure sable lasting line eyeliner, moxie lipstick in dim the lights, morning glow and nightfall loose eye colors, and soft glow face brush and double ended plush blush and shadow brush.

Respected Contributor

I received it on pre-order and I ended up returning it. Not worth it for me since none of the products are 'everyday"" products.

Honored Contributor

On the BE Forum there are pics and it looks gorgeous!!!!!!I think this is one TSV I will be ordering!!!!!!!I have recently rediscovered some of my BE and fell in love with it again!!!!This kit looks stunning!

Regular Contributor

For JMFinley001 -- How do I get to the BE Forum so I can see this item?? I tried under the "brands" for BareMinerals, but it came up blank.

Super Contributor

Look over on the side of this page. Under the beauty heading, there are different brands. Click on bareminerals and that's their forum.

Honored Contributor

On 11/20/2014 bambi z said:

Look over on the side of this page. Under the beauty heading, there are different brands. Click on bareminerals and that's their forum.

Thaks Bambi-I was away for a while-just now seeing this request!!!

Honored Contributor

Okay that looks really pretty but what is that lipstick? That is the only product that looks like it might be a little ""off"" in color. On my monitor it looks really light peach.

The shadow colors look gorgeous but I bought the last BE TSV and it had a brown loose shadow and I have a brown loose shadow from a TSV a long time ago so I'm not sure I need that color. I also would never use the glow product.

I'll have to think on this. I absolutely love the last BE TSV. I use absolutely everything in it. I wear the blush from that kit almost daily.

Super Contributor

No problem. I'm usually away for long periods too lol. Just caught it at the right moment I guess.