Valued Contributor
I saw this on hsn tonight. Has anyone tried this? I just wonder if it works and if it's safe. TIA!
Contributor
I would say that, yes, it works as far as abrading the skin is concerned. You will, over time, notice improvements in texture and tone as exfoliation increases. However, it may irritate your skin. Some don't find it pleasant. Doing it daily/often isn't necessarily something you might want to add into your life. And -- the ultimate deal-breaker for me -- it is contra-indicated for use with Rx tretinoin, such as Retin-a. Hope this helps! Happy shopping!
Contributor

I got it about a month ago and it didn't work for me. I returned it. I didn't see any difference and those little black things had no dead skin on them (like when they demonstrate and they go from black to white) - though their website states just because you don't see anything come off, it doesn't mean it's not working. There were a lot of positive reviews so maybe it was just not for me. I'll stick with Philosophy Microdelivery Peel and DermAppeal by Skinn.

Valued Contributor
Jpn & Tess Thank you for your replies. I think that i'll pass.
Honored Contributor

I feel sorry for the poor model they've been practicing on all day..............

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Frequent Contributor

I just opened mine from a couple months ago when it was a TSV. I had her previous generation microderm from SNBC days that was more of a table top model.

I actually like this one better. First, I tried PMD and found it too abrasive on my almost 65 year old skin and it frequently left "racing stripes"....the tips were also too small and there was mostly abrading and less suction due to the amount of room around the tip.

Her newer one from SNBC was really good, but I find that while the tip for the face is SLIGHTLY less abrading, it does give better suction on this 360. The possibility of getting lines from where you place the tool is also less (I had zero with 3 passes each placement) and find the tip to be more skin friendly in terms of not causing irritation. My skin looks a bit pink (NOT red) and feels like I have increased circulation ten fold...really feels good. I applied Copper P and my skin looks really fresh.

I did use the coarser tip for the body on just one forearm and was horrified with what was in the filter........guess I will be using that more and also on my baggy kneesSmiley Happy....this will be a keeperSmiley Happy

I also have been doing some research on facial cupping and seems this seems to give some of the same concept of negative suction/increasing bloodflow.

HTH...Ambersmom

Honored Contributor

HSN Vendor Microderm360’s Kelley West sues partners for fraud

https://homeshoppingista.wordpress.com/2015/06/21/hsn-vendor-microderm360s-kelley-west-sues-partners...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein